Haymaker VS Roundhouse Kick!!

#11SSJ2_WookiePosted 4/12/2012 6:47:20 AM
definitely been enough of this topic...there's like 6 of them already
#12randyc80Posted 4/12/2012 8:01:18 AM
SSJ2_Wookie posted...
definitely been enough of this topic...there's like 6 of them already

This. How many times are we going to see the Chris and Leon fanboys argue about this between now and October?

Actually, it won't even end in October. I'm betting that they will tussle briefly in the game, you won't have a clear winner, and they will set aside their differences and team up. This will lead to endless debates over who would have won if the fight had continued to the death.

I have already seen people analize the fight from the trailer shot by shot (even going so far as to capture slow motion and still frames) to try and prove that their favorite character is better. I can't wait until they are doing the same thing with the complete fight.

The madness is just beginning!
#13JudoThrow5Posted 4/12/2012 8:06:49 AM
Reading this thread makes it very apparent that no one here has ever been in a fight.
---
PSN: Judothrow5
#14randyc80Posted 4/12/2012 8:34:39 AM
JudoThrow5 posted...
Reading this thread makes it very apparent that no one here has ever been in a fight.

Haha! I was thinking the same thing.
#15Romega1Posted 4/12/2012 8:44:10 AM
Ryuris... Keon... Round 1, fight! Ohaha, okay, not funny.
---
We will never know.
#16Cratle2WPosted 4/12/2012 8:59:11 AM
[QUOTE=He is built better, has been training for years and is far more experienced. He punched a freak boulder! He is also one of the better marksmen ( or the best marksmen ) out of his teammates in RE1 ( rivaling Wesker ). He has taken on some of the largest and strongest B.O.W.s and has a special forces unit trained to handle bioterrorism and any situation with B.O.W.s.According to gamefaqs: Leon Because RE4 and cheesy one liners.Fanboy.Of course... i bring reason and I am still a fanboy. Most Leon groupies only played RE4 and never even played RE2 or the older games, so I am going to Assume you only played RE4 and 5. Isn't it fun making assumptions?[/QUOTE]

So true I noticed this with the Leon fanatics, I used to kind of like Leon myself but I get now why there is some hate to him these fanboys fangirls only started RE4 an they have to ruin everything.
#17Cratle2WPosted 4/12/2012 9:37:44 AM
[QUOTE=This. How many times are we going to see the Chris and Leon fanboys argue about this between now and October?Actually, it won't even end in October. I'm betting that they will tussle briefly in the game, you won't have a clear winner, and they will set aside their differences and team up. This will lead to endless debates over who would have won if the fight had continued to the death.I have already seen people analize the fight from the trailer shot by shot (even going so far as to capture slow motion and still frames) to try and prove that their favorite character is better. I can't wait until they are doing the same thing with the complete fight.The madness is just beginning![/QUOTE]

You do realize that those Japanese creators at Capcom LOVE this debate bull$it? They want everyone to fight over who's better than who and they KNOW that there are more Leon fanboys and girls than ever, they KNOW about the hate labeling Chris gets with the roid rage, muscle,,, stuff an they love it, same with the Leon hate debate they want to see both parties fight, it was said on an interview, i'll ty to find it later, Crapcom been trolling since 360 PS3 release, come on now guys, they creted the characters this way on purpose it's Ca$hcom afterall.
#18largerock(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2012 3:27:37 AM
I was bored, so I wanted to make this topic for lolz.......did not get what I was expecting as this turned into a fanboy brawl.
BTW I hate them both.
---
I got a burger in my hands and I ain't afraid to show it,show it!
I'm hungry and I know it.
#19JudoThrow5Posted 4/15/2012 11:02:15 AM
largerock posted...
I was bored, so I wanted to make this topic for lolz.......did not get what I was expecting as this turned into a fanboy brawl.
BTW I hate them both.

Oh, are you new here? Nope just trollin' it's cool, you don't have to hide it, I know everyone has posted the intentional troll post here and there.
---
PSN: Judothrow5