Sherry clearly has super abilities

#1dropzone20Posted 4/12/2012 7:00:06 PM
In the captivate trailer 1:40 mark Sherry gets backhanded in slow-mo by the Drill-hand Tyrant but she's perfectly fine in the China segment with no visible injuries.

Did the G anti-bodies in Sherry's system give her regenerative abilities?
#2StrangerSirKaiPosted 4/12/2012 7:02:53 PM

In the captivate trailer 1:40 mark Sherry gets backhanded in slow-mo by the Drill-hand Tyrant but she's perfectly fine in the China segment with no visible injuries.

Did the G anti-bodies in Sherry's system give her regenerative abilities?

Did you see the ridiculous spinal smashing Chris took from his squadmate-turned-monster? And he's totally mobile in the China part too. The point is, most potentially life threatening injuries RE characters endure are in fact not particularly life threatening.
#3dropzone20(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2012 7:13:37 PM
Lol, you're right. Chris' painful fall is the kind of thing that ends careers in sports...ouch. Maybe thats the trauma Capcom mentioned.

After Degeneration, I thought Leon might have been a b.o.w with the thrashing he took. Hope some future virus company doesn't unveil "Project Leon"...that would suck, lol.
#4JunDagekiPosted 4/12/2012 7:58:06 PM
Yeah, in the movie Leon took a hit from the boss and was sent flying like reaaaaaally far away, that was enough to kill him but instead he just got up to do some parkour.

And Claire got beat up reeaaally badly by Wesker and also stood up afterwards with no pain.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#5Hide_The_ButterPosted 4/12/2012 8:04:34 PM
Capcom reveals that everyone is some kind of B.O.W and that they all have clones wandering around the world.
---
3DS FC: 3222 - 6243 - 6348 /DJ
#6heartlesshero17Posted 4/12/2012 8:21:49 PM
JunDageki posted...

Yeah, in the movie Leon took a hit from the boss and was sent flying like reaaaaaally far away, that was enough to kill him but instead he just got up to do some parkour.

And Claire got beat up reeaaally badly by Wesker and also stood up afterwards with no pain.

As much as I liked that running scene, I really did have a problem with that. Maybe it wouldn't have killed him, but damn did he kinda get up a little too fast from a blow like that.
---
Since I know I can be honest with you, I'll admit I got a little sulky. It was frowns all around
-Lord Ghirahim