Why Megatron is better than Spiderman, Leon, and Chris...

#11Mugen_Shiro_000Posted 4/13/2012 9:16:03 PM
Shockwave would nuke them all. But I digress.

ALL HAIL LORD MEGATRON!!!
---
-Not changing this sig until I reboot the entire Megaman series as a unified whole. Started 10/06/11
-SQUADALAH! WER'E OFF!
#12MMX377Posted 4/13/2012 9:27:17 PM
SonicNash posted...
MMX377 posted...
Megatron from Transformers: Prime (Hub Channel)

I watched the 7 first episodes of Prime and so far, its incredibly boring. They were lazy with the design, Optimus & Bee look too similar to their movie design, Megatron, Starscream, Ratchet & Bulkhead look to similar to their Animated design.

But it's a good story. It got me more interesting about more new Autobots and Decepticons in the future. I saw Nemesis Prime episode, and it was awesome!!!
---
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3
#13SonicNashPosted 4/13/2012 9:30:56 PM
My brother lended me his Complete Season 1, I just finished Disc 1 (7 episode). Does its get better?

Both sides still have a low amount of characters, Autobot has 5, which is standard and Decepticon are only 2 since Megatron and Skyquake are out. The humans are either boring or annoying.
#14hunter_7289Posted 4/13/2012 9:33:15 PM
Tofu would beat them all with or without his knife.
---
Official Talk No Jutsu of All Boards
#15MMX377Posted 4/13/2012 10:00:18 PM
SonicNash posted...
My brother lended me his Complete Season 1, I just finished Disc 1 (7 episode). Does its get better?

Both sides still have a low amount of characters, Autobot has 5, which is standard and Decepticon are only 2 since Megatron and Skyquake are out. The humans are either boring or annoying.

Well...

*spoiler*

Airachnid killed off Breakdown, but after Nemesis Prime episode, he will be back... within Silas's soul.

*end spoiler*
---
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3