Leon is better than Chris because... [SPOILERS]

#1furygodsPosted 4/13/2012 8:59:12 PM
Chris' arch enemy is a colossal imbecile, who had been mocked by someone after his death, while Leon's arch enemy is a powerful man with a knife who had not been mocked by anyone after his death.

A character is only as good as their arch enemy :3
---
Legendary Optimus Prime Dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtmA3s-uFAs
#2SSJGrimReaperPosted 4/13/2012 9:03:01 PM
Barry is better than both of them you fool
---
Big Apple, 3 A.M.
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltfthdnJel1r4my8ko1_400.gif
#3bluedeathkingPosted 4/13/2012 9:11:52 PM
leon had an arch nemesis? i though though only happen if you ran into the person more then one adventure ... oh you must mean ada who has the hots for him. jk. jake wasnt leon arch nemesis just a plot device for 4 he had no real value besides in for. plus he work under chris arch nemesis which would mean chris is better but your statement.
#4VolcanoBoulderPosted 4/13/2012 9:40:37 PM
furygods posted...
Chris' arch enemy is a colossal imbecile, who had been mocked by someone after his death, while Leon's arch enemy is a powerful man with a knife who had not been mocked by anyone after his death.

If you mean Krauser, I'm pretty sure Ada made fun of him after his death, too.
---
"Leon survived his encounter with the boulder in RE4. He would be against punching the boulder and would rather take it in for questioning." -- kilo47
#5MaziodynePosted 4/13/2012 9:48:10 PM
furygods posted...
while Leon's arch enemy is a powerful man with a knife who had not been mocked by anyone after his death.

Something tells me you don't know about Krauser's motivations for going rogue. It's close to manchild behavior.
#6Claire14704Posted 4/13/2012 10:26:44 PM
Who needs Leon or even Chris when you've got Jake?
---
Sir_Haxor posted...
Ass is a hell of a drug.
#7Spade59Posted 4/13/2012 10:38:15 PM
Uh, Ada killed Krauser...
#8largerockPosted 4/13/2012 10:42:03 PM
These topics are getting on my nerve's........even more
---
I got a burger in my hands and I ain't afraid to show it,show it!
I'm hungry and I know it.
#9VolcanoBoulderPosted 4/13/2012 10:48:26 PM
largerock posted...
These topics are getting on my nerve's........even more

Let's crush anyone who starts a thread like this by rolling over them together!
---
"Leon survived his encounter with the boulder in RE4. He would be against punching the boulder and would rather take it in for questioning." -- kilo47
#10TheDawnRiderPosted 4/14/2012 1:05:30 AM
who had been mocked by someone after his death

Yeah, because mocking someone when he's dead is difficult to do right? She didn't have the guts to tell it in his face when he was alive, in my eyes that makes you a coward.