Helenas second outfit...

#1Morrigan12Posted 4/15/2012 2:58:38 AM
Is kinda Claire like...with the short shorts and the pink vest....I feel nostalgic
#2pencruPosted 4/15/2012 3:14:22 AM

Is nostalgic really the word?

#3Morrigan12(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2012 3:35:23 AM
pencru posted...
Is nostalgic really the word?

legs wouldn't be appropriate...
#4p06111981Posted 4/15/2012 3:36:21 AM
where do I find this image?
#5Morrigan12(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2012 4:39:41 AM(edited)
here is an image of her second outfit...

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=helena+harper#/d4w1jb8

can't really see her legs and I can't find the other but seeing the red vest thing made me think of claire...and the fire...re2 intro...heh...
#6DampRevilPosted 4/15/2012 8:26:06 AM

I don't think nostalgia is the word, I'd call it a slap in the face for Claire. So instead of putting her in the game, Capcom creates this new character that looks just like her. Both of her outfits seem to be loosely based off of Claire. Helena's first outfit seems to be a copy of Claire's prisoner outfit, with the vest, undershirt, and long pants. Her second outfit seems to be based off Claire's undergraduate outfit, with the red vest, shorts, and boots. 

This is basically Capcom's way of shutting us up. Claire isn't good enough to be in the game, so they give us someone who looks like her. They did the same thing with Claire and Sheva in The Mercenaries 3D. This isn't a compliment, its an insult.

#7sehr0Posted 4/15/2012 8:32:24 AM(edited)
DampRevil posted...
I don't think nostalgia is the word, I'd call it a slap in the face for Claire. So instead of putting her in the game, Capcom creates this new character that looks just like her. Both of her outfits seem to be loosely based off of Claire. Helena's first outfit seems to be a copy of Claire's prisoner outfit, with the vest, undershirt, and long pants. Her second outfit seems to be based off Claire's undergraduate outfit, with the red vest, shorts, and boots. This is basically Capcom's way of shutting us up. Claire isn't good enough to be in the game, so they give us someone who looks like her. They did the same thing with Claire and Sheva in The Mercenaries 3D. This isn't a compliment, its an insult.

so you want capcom to add claire instead just for the sake of it?i prefer a partner that is related to the events @ tall oaks thank you.

wow outfits.... BIG DEAL!
#8DampRevilPosted 4/15/2012 8:38:55 AM

No, but with Sherry in the game, Claire should've had a spot. The point of my post was that Capcom shouldn't being stealing other character designs to make us "happy"

#9sideways77Posted 4/15/2012 10:13:01 AM
I think people forget that Claire chose not to get involved in these kinds of situations.
---
Up The Irons!
#10cidentrulesPosted 4/15/2012 10:16:43 AM
hope Helena gets more outfits, cuz her primary one looks boring.
---
"The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think. "