So how does the ending for Revelations fit in now *spoilers*?

#1DampRevilPosted 4/15/2012 7:45:36 AM

At the end of Revelations, we saw Raymond meeting with Jessica in a European cafe to give her a tube containing a virus. This virus was most likely the T-abyss Virus. Some believed that this was a set up for Resident Evil 6, and that the b**** in the trailer Chris was refering to was Jessica. Now that we know Jessica isn't the b**** Chris is refering to, do you think the ending for Revelations will have any impact on Resident Evil 6? Do you think Jessica may make an appearance in Resident Evil 6?

#2Spade59Posted 4/15/2012 7:52:08 AM
Maybe. Question is will we see T-abyss enemies?

I'm tired of Capcom creating a new virus every game just to have something "new". It's getting old fast.

RE0: Progenitor
RE1: T-Virus
RE2: G-Virus
RE3: Nemesis Parasite
CVX: T-Veronica
RE4: Las Plagas
RE5: Uroboros
REV: T-Abyss
RE6: ****ing C-Virus?
#3sehr0Posted 4/15/2012 7:57:07 AM
i have a feeling nothing about the ending of Revelations will be on Re6 or any of the future RE games...typical capcom u know.
#4MakoChanXPosted 4/15/2012 8:08:31 AM
To be honest, I wouldn't be bothered if none of the Revelations cast show up again. I never liked any of them, except Parker.
---
Watch and you'll see, some day I'll be, part of your world.
#5DampRevil(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2012 8:09:45 AM

It does seem like the T-abyss virus could be in RE6 though because everyone says that there was a 6 in the tube. Maybe the C-virus was somewhat made by T-abyss. I agree that all of these new virus are getting a little out've hand. Capcom needs to stick with one virus for awhile and then create and new one.

It's hard to believe that the ending of Revelations could be ignored, or unless Capcom plans on making a sequel to Revelations. Regarding the very first trailer for RE6, I know Capcom confirmed it was fake, but I was reading around and everyone says that Capcom now confirmed that the trailer is actually real. I guess they said it was fake because the public was never meant to see that trailer. If it is infact real, that means Veltro will be in RE6. Jessica was last seen reading Dante, which had a heavy influence on Veltro. Maybe Jessica's taking over?

#6CleggyUpdaterPosted 4/15/2012 8:10:30 AM
RE6 was already in production when Revelations was released, so I doubt that Revelations will have any impact on RE6s story at all.
---
#hash4faqs Let's get it trending!
#7DampRevil(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2012 8:33:30 AM

I honestly believe that's why Revelations was made. Capcom might have made Jessica in RE6, so in order to give her a back story, they created Revelations. I'm not saying that Jessica is necessarily in RE6, I'm just throwing out an example.

#8p06111981Posted 4/15/2012 8:36:22 AM
I've never played RE REV but is there a clone of Chris in that game? I'm sure one of trailers showed Jill facing off against Chris then another Chris bound in a chair.
#9CleggyUpdaterPosted 4/15/2012 8:57:42 AM

I've never played RE REV but is there a clone of Chris in that game? I'm sure one of trailers showed Jill facing off against Chris then another Chris bound in a chair.

That never made it to the final cut. A lot of RE games have ended up being very different from their first trailer.
---
#hash4faqs Let's get it trending!
#10sehr0Posted 4/15/2012 9:04:54 AM
CleggyUpdater posted...
That never made it to the final cut. A lot of RE games have ended up being very different from their first trailer.

not RE6 though.