So if Carla really is * **** ** Ada, then what's to say ****** won't return?

#1SSJ_JinPosted 4/16/2012 9:40:37 PM
POSSIBLE SPOILERS

So if Carla is a clone of Ada, then what's to say Wesker won't return? I know his voice actor said he isn't part of 6, (according to the Wesker Legion video anyway) but if cloning is the new thing in RE I don't see why Capcom wouldn't bring Wesker back in this way.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.110mb.com
#2G-ScythePosted 4/16/2012 9:43:11 PM
they probably can't make a perfect clone of him since he is at the bottom of a volcano and they don't have any of his DNA.
that's why they are looking for Jake. But they don't NEED Wesker, just his genome. And being that Jake has only 50% of Wesker's genetics, they couldn't make a perfect clone anyway
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#3Dicer7Posted 4/16/2012 9:56:15 PM
I hope they never bring Wesker back unless they plan to completely retcon RE5. Just let him stay dead. If he's anything like he was in RE5 he'll be a horrible and cliche villain anyways.

Alex Wesker could pretty much fulfill the role of a Wesker clone anyways (if Capcom actually decides to fill in that plothole). He's probably more powerful than Albert if he really did get away with Spencer's immortality virus.
---
PSN/GT: Dicer7
Now Playing: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (360) / Patiently awaiting: Dragon's Dogma
#4AgentX7kPosted 4/16/2012 10:00:02 PM
I'm still confused as to why they want Weskers blood? Weren't the Wesker children just regular or was their blood tampered with?
#5Dicer7Posted 4/16/2012 10:11:41 PM
AgentX7k posted...
I'm still confused as to why they want Weskers blood? Weren't the Wesker children just regular or was their blood tampered with?

They started that way I believe. Umbrella injected all of them with a prototype Progenitor virus and eventually they all died off except for Albert and Alex. I believe it's the same virus that Wesker has to keep shooting into himself during RE5 and the one that saved his life in RE1. Wesker must be able to bond with the virus on a genetic level so that would be my guess as to why Jake is so sought after.
---
Now Playing: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (360) / Patiently awaiting: Dragon's Dogma
#6AgentX7kPosted 4/16/2012 10:20:02 PM
Dicer7 posted...
AgentX7k posted...

They started that way I believe. Umbrella injected all of them with a prototype Progenitor virus and eventually they all died off except for Albert and Alex. I believe it's the same virus that Wesker has to keep shooting into himself during RE5 and the one that saved his life in RE1. Wesker must be able to bond with the virus on a genetic level so that would be my guess as to why Jake is so sought after.

I thought Wesker only had to inject that once after he had been given it by William Birkin to ensure he would be ressurected? And wasn't the thing he kept having to inject himself with a serum to keep that virus in check?
#7Dicer7Posted 4/16/2012 10:34:17 PM
AgentX7k posted...
I thought Wesker only had to inject that once after he had been given it by William Birkin to ensure he would be ressurected? And wasn't the thing he kept having to inject himself with a serum to keep that virus in check?

Ah right. That was a serum. Either way him and Alex are the only ones who's body can handle the virus at all.
---
#8ElusionM_08Posted 4/16/2012 10:49:42 PM
You all do realize Wesker isn't "confirmed" dead right?

1- he ducks as the rockets go above his head
2- if Jake can easily dodge missiles by simply rotating his torso, I don't see how Wesker could not have dodged those rockets ESPECIALLY when they made his fate so unclear.

They might as well as had done it on purpose. So in case they decide to bring him back, they can easily say "Look at RE5's ending again closely. You'll see Wesker ducking under the rockets". Easy way out.

And if they want to keep him dead, they simply keep him dead. Again, easy way either way.
---
ElusionM: Resident Evil classics never gave me any input delay
squiggy9996999: you act like you never opened a door, jumped down a ledge or climbed a ladder
#9Spade59Posted 4/16/2012 10:53:24 PM
Wesker shouldn't return. His first revival was bad enough.

He's been ruined since CV. Let the villian rest, no need to piss on his grave.
#10ElusionM_08Posted 4/16/2012 10:54:40 PM
Spade59 posted...
Wesker shouldn't return. His first revival was bad enough.

He's been ruined since CV. Let the villian rest, no need to piss on his grave.

Good luck telling that to Capcom.
---
ElusionM: Resident Evil classics never gave me any input delay
squiggy9996999: you act like you never opened a door, jumped down a ledge or climbed a ladder