What happens if this sells really bad?

#1mr_metalhead666Posted 4/17/2012 4:23:49 AM
Capcom wants and expects CoD sales. What happens if RE6 sells worse than RE5?
---
Killing is my Business..........And Business is Good
#2wildluckPosted 4/17/2012 4:36:00 AM
RE6 N CoD?

It won't sell as good as the last cod, since it seen like everyone fell for the hype and the elite package, sucker born every min...
---
MW3 *GC* Clan Member
#3gamefan190Posted 4/17/2012 5:22:55 AM
IF by some reason RE6 does bad, then I'll wait for the RE7 announcement and get that, etc.
---
Official Grandmaster Assassin of New Jersey - "We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted."
#4DarkSymbiotePosted 4/17/2012 7:14:59 AM
If this sells poorly then Capcom will outsource it to some random developer and ask them to reboot it.

Jill will have red hair, Nemesis will speak fluently and the game's score will be composed by some Hollywood musician complete with Hollywood's love for trumpets and the like.
---
My DMC HD Collection review:
gamefaqs.com/xbox360/646888-devil-may-cry-hd-collection/reviews/review-150289
#5KyleAngleITPosted 4/17/2012 7:31:47 AM
If this sells bad i'm sure capcom is going to get revamped since they have been having alot of flops...
---
I'm out ..... bye Modern Warfail
#6ClubKidPosted 4/17/2012 7:33:23 AM
mr_metalhead666 posted...
Capcom wants and expects CoD sales. What happens if RE6 sells worse than RE5?

are you on drugs? its gonna be one of the top 3 sellers of 2012
---
"Best to be single and live all alone
Than to be married, and nagged by a crone"
#7ResidentGear31Posted 4/17/2012 8:10:44 AM
RE ORC sold excellent and was shunned by the critics. This game will sell millions.
#8slapper1Posted 4/17/2012 8:14:19 AM
If it sells poorly, Capcom will either: A: Reboot the franchise to inject new life blood into the series. B: Remake the game with more appeal to what the customer/fanbase wanted out of it. And C: As someone said, outsource it to another publisher for a completely new game. Capcom has had a lot successful games in the last decade and unlike Square Enix who have been in the red numerous times through their existence, Capcom can make several flops in a row and still come up smelling like roses. This game will probably blow critics away like RE 4 did and will most likely sell millions of copies.
#9DarkSymbiotePosted 4/17/2012 8:18:49 AM
slapper1 posted...
If it sells poorly, Capcom will either: A: Reboot the franchise to inject new life blood into the series. B: Remake the game with more appeal to what the customer/fanbase wanted out of it. And C: As someone said, outsource it to another publisher for a completely new game. Capcom has had a lot successful games in the last decade and unlike Square Enix who have been in the red numerous times through their existence, Capcom can make several flops in a row and still come up smelling like roses. This game will probably blow critics away like RE 4 did and will most likely sell millions of copies.

Listen to yourself, you're indoctrinated.
---
My DMC HD Collection review:
gamefaqs.com/xbox360/646888-devil-may-cry-hd-collection/reviews/review-150289
#10slapper1Posted 4/17/2012 8:28:03 AM
I know I know. That last sentence was more of an opinion and less of a statement lol. That is what I think will happen if the game sells poorly though and I'm sure that if it does, that Capcom will do one of those three things.