I think they created a Sherry/Ashley mixed character and...

#1DreoreSilerePosted 4/17/2012 4:17:27 PM
waited to see fan reactions before they officially called the character such and such. I think they had some employees search out forums like these and find which character is the more popular.

They didn't know if everyone really liked Ashley from RE4 or whether they'd think the fans would hate her whining, so they tentatively created a character in the trailer with features from Ashley and Sherry in order to gauge which character would be...more fortuitous to pursue.

Clever Capcom. Very clever.
---
I should go.
#2LordfrostwolfPosted 4/17/2012 4:53:11 PM
and the good new is

Since Ashley's dad is no longer Leon's boss, He can finally take her up on that sex offer XD
---
Come join me for Crossover FF RPGING
#3MakoChanXPosted 4/17/2012 5:07:47 PM
Lordfrostwolf posted...
and the good new is

Since Ashley's dad is no longer Leon's boss, He can finally take her up on that sex offer XD

He would have to gag her first. LEON HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP
---
Watch and you'll see, some day I'll be, part of your world.
#4_NeroZero_Posted 4/17/2012 5:10:29 PM
He's still got Ada thought.
At least that would serve as magnet for more chicks.
---
Be kind to people.They're outnumbering you from 8 billion to one.
#5LordfrostwolfPosted 4/17/2012 5:33:19 PM
MakoChanX posted...
Lordfrostwolf posted...
and the good new is

He would have to gag her first. LEON HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

Leon likes them loud XD
---
Come join me for Crossover FF RPGING
#6Plant42Posted 4/17/2012 6:20:11 PM
Sherry looks nothing like Ashley. She retains almost the same hairstyle, has the same eye color and her face looks like a grown up version of what she did in Darkside Chronicles. She also doesn't have Ashley's voice actress. Her voice doesn't even sound like Ashley's. I don't know if people have hearing issues or what.
#7GameBeatenPosted 4/17/2012 9:33:52 PM
Plant42 posted...
Sherry looks nothing like Ashley. She retains almost the same hairstyle, has the same eye color and her face looks like a grown up version of what she did in Darkside Chronicles. She also doesn't have Ashley's voice actress. Her voice doesn't even sound like Ashley's. I don't know if people have hearing issues or what.

This! I think some people (possibly RE4/Ashley fanboys) are still just in denial that Ashley isn't in the game.

Also....

I think they created a Sherry/Ashley mixed character and...

created a Sherry/Ashley mixed character and...

a Sherry/Ashley mixed character

mixed character

mixed

Sherashley.
---
http://epicvideogamers.com/
I've been waiting for Nintendo to reveal a handheld with the 3DS's graphics since 2003.