Ada is not going to be the villain. SPOILERS

#11ayalorenPosted 4/25/2012 9:35:42 AM
JunDageki posted...
She lacks an "er" in her name. There's Wesker, Krauser, Spencer, Miller, Saddler.
Is Ada's full name Ada Wonger?

Alexia was also rejected because she lacked an er, she was good but didn't meet all requirements so Wesker left her with Chris, but then he saw some potential in Steve Burnside's name So Wesker took Steve with him, he will be back as Burnsider.

My favorite parts of your post. Made me laugh
#12Doom_InfinitePosted 4/25/2012 11:29:05 AM
This topic is awesome, TC is a winner.
---
I am yours to command, point out our foes and step out of my way. - Adam, Shining Force
#13squiggy9996999Posted 4/25/2012 11:42:31 AM
what about the time leon was caught staring up Ada's skirt like dirty old snake? "Ada...Errr...it's not what it looks like, i swear!"

see, she has an E R at the end. we're all good.
#14CassyChanPosted 4/25/2012 2:50:46 PM

At a stretch I think she could be the villain based on name. Those names were chosen by Japanese developers, they all end with an 'er' phonetic in English but in Japanese they aren't written out with an 'er', they end in more of an 'ah' sound, example:

??? (Ada)
????? (Wesker)

Ada ends with a 'da' and Wesker ends with a 'ka' (the line following the 'ka' just represents prolonging the vowel sound), so by name alone to Japanese players (the home audience for Biohazard/Resident Evil) I think Ada ends similarly enough to make her a Resi villain.

#15CassyChanPosted 4/25/2012 2:54:22 PM

She could be the villain based on name, these names are chosen by Japanese developers, they all end with an 'er' phonetic in English but in Japanese they aren't written out with an 'er', they end with more of an 'ah' sound, example:

??? (Ada)
????? (Wesker)

Ada ends with a 'da' and Wesker ends with a 'ka' (the line following the 'ka' just represents prolonging the vowel sound), so by name alone to Japanese players (the home audience for Biohazard/Resident Evil) I think Ada ends similar enough in text and sound for her to still be a villain :)

#16MMX377Posted 4/25/2012 2:57:44 PM(edited)
JunDageki posted...
She lacks an "er" in her name. There's Wesker, Krauser, Spencer, Miller, Saddler.
Is Ada's full name Ada Wonger? no, i dont think so. This is why William Birkins creations were rejected immediately when Wesker saw his full name.
-"B-but i have the G!!!"
-"Nope sorry, no er, no game"

Nemesis don't count cuz he was a monster monstering around like a baws.

Alexia was also rejected because she lacked an er, she was good but didn't meet all requirements so Wesker left her with Chris, but then he saw some potential in Steve Burnside's name So Wesker took Steve with him, he will be back as Burnsider.

Whaaa? Didn't you hear Capcom's statement? The clone of Ada is Carla. She's the main villain. Somewhere, Ada is still alive... or dead.Whatever happened to her, I'm worried that her secret organization might terminate her or another agent of Umbrella might kill her before/after RE4 or RE5.

---
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3
#17CassyChanPosted 4/25/2012 3:13:25 PM
Ah wtf, I have to log into gamespot for it to post Japanese and the page doesn't load properly so I have to go back and rewrite it, then I post it and it turned out it posted the firs time, and it didn't even post the Japanese, just '????' which I've never even seen it do before. Gamespot sucks, lol, how does anyone use that POS site?!

Oh, and I guess Jake Muller must be our new villain if TC is right...
#18Solid_BelmontPosted 4/25/2012 3:22:36 PM
O_o have we really reached the point where you have to put "Joke Topic" in the title??
---
Stop reading my signature and go make your own.
#19squiggy9996999Posted 4/26/2012 6:58:11 AM
"Ada ends with a 'da' and Wesker ends with a 'ka' "

pft, she's not from Bawston or anything. :P