All time favorite RE Boss

#21slapper1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2012 8:55:43 AM
Glad to see that I'm not the only person who loved William as a boss. And Nemesis would def. be a close second for me followed by Mr. X and his super form.
#22Mikura_DSAPosted 4/29/2012 9:54:22 AM
1) Wesker: Becuase he eventually became shirtless.

2) Alexia Ashford because if pelicans could laugh, I'm sure they'de sound just like her.

3) Neptune Sharks: Ewwww . . they just creep me out.
---
(\__/)
=( '.' )= TOTORO LOVE
#23angleslam99Posted 4/29/2012 10:29:47 AM
I really liked the emotion behind the Weskey/Jill combo boss fight in RE5, other than that my favorite would have to be Verdugo
---
S U P E R N A T U R A L
"Hola Mishamigos!" - Misha Collins, "Supernatural"
#24MC RaZaRPosted 4/30/2012 7:30:58 PM
Probably Nemesis.
---
Oh, I don't want to walk that far. Anything that takes more than 12 steps isn't worth doing! Eh? 12? Get it? Steps! Hehehe.- Homer J. Simpson
#25slapper1(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2012 2:02:30 PM
Mikura_DSA posted...
1) Wesker: Becuase he eventually became shirtless.

2) Alexia Ashford because if pelicans could laugh, I'm sure they'de sound just like her.

3) Neptune Sharks: Ewwww . . they just creep me out.

Lawl on number 1 and 2.
#26NewniePosted 5/6/2012 7:07:52 PM
Tyrant.

Seriously, everyone whose played RE1 the first time around knew that it seem like that monster could never be beaten.
---
GT & PSN - Newnie
Legend in the making.
#27Sise_NegPosted 5/6/2012 7:28:49 PM
Nemesis.

No other RE boss comes close.
---
Everything begins and ends with Sise-Neg!
#28CD SetPosted 5/7/2012 5:26:37 PM
As much as I'd love to mention an old-school boss like the Tyrant or Nemesis, I have to be honest and go with one of the bosses from RE4. There are just too many memorable moments with the bosses in that game to ignore and I think my favourite would have to be Del Lago.

You can just feel the intensity of that fight, the way you're frantically trying to maneuver the boat while throwing harpoons at the thing. The way the water splashes at the screen, and Leon's desperate swim for the boat just makes the experience all the more visceral.
---
I just stole 2 seconds from your life.
No, you can't have them back...