Is Carla & Alex Wesker characters you guys pulled out of your ass?

#1SonicNashPosted 4/30/2012 7:17:59 AM
I played every RE and never seen or heard of them.

Is creating imaginary characters to start discussion really that desperate here?
---
PSN: brandaman69
Platinum in Blazblue:CT, Tekken 6, MvC3, UMvC3, SSFIV. That's mean I am better than you in those games.
#2largerockPosted 4/30/2012 7:26:22 AM
First, who the hell is Carla?
Second, Play Resident evil 5 Lost in Nightmares. There's a file showing his name and that he is a "Wesker Child".
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#3heartlesshero17Posted 4/30/2012 7:30:23 AM
Alex Wesker was introduced in RE5. I think it was the lost in nightmares dlc where you get to read some files about him

Carla is from the same person who leaked Jake's full name and background months before capcom said anything. People didn't take the leak serious at the time due to how silly it sounded, but he accurately guessed Jake's full name and that wesker was his father, so they took this info about Carla serious as well once the Jake thing was confirmed true

Basically, Alex has been known about for awhile and Carla is from a rumor that has a chance to be true. Whether or not you decide to believe the rumor about Carla is up to you, but Alex is nothing new
---
Since I know I can be honest with you, I'll admit I got a little sulky. It was frowns all around
-Lord Ghirahim
#4MakoChanXPosted 4/30/2012 7:31:04 AM
Bahahaha, yes, we have nothing better to do than to pull character designs out of ours ass's.

No. Carla was revealed with a LEAK back in January, which has been very accurate up to date, and Alex Wesker was a character confirmed back in the lost in nightmares DLC.

I really think you should read up before being so agressive ;)
---
Watch and you'll see, some day I'll be, part of your world.
#5VolcanoBoulderPosted 4/30/2012 9:03:03 AM
Alex Wesker is the assumed name Nemesis took on after RE 3 when he moved to Hawaii to start a new life. Carla is one of the lead developers on RE 6.
---
"Leon survived his encounter with the boulder in RE4. He would be against punching the boulder and would rather take it in for questioning." -- kilo47
#6Plant42Posted 4/30/2012 9:53:03 AM
Do not listen to the last poster his only job is to try and troll you when you need to get to your partner who is in trouble. Just punch him a few times and he will roll away.
#7CleggyUpdaterPosted 4/30/2012 10:00:59 AM
Basically Alex Wesker is the only surviving member of the Wesker Children project which was mentioned in Lost in Nightmares and Carla is possibly Ada's clone. In fact I'd go as far too say Carla IS Ada's clone considering how accurate that leak has proven to be up to now.
---
#hash4faqs Let's get it trending!
#8vivalatourPosted 4/30/2012 10:37:17 AM

carla and wesker both are now singing on the road in an

old broadway musical and doubts if they'll make it back by

game time  , quoted by Leon of paradisemusic11 a crooked

salesman on ebay  :evil:

#9Doom_InfinitePosted 4/30/2012 10:47:19 AM
CleggyUpdater posted...
Basically Alex Wesker is the only surviving member of the Wesker Children project which was mentioned in Lost in Nightmares and Carla is possibly Ada's clone. In fact I'd go as far too say Carla IS Ada's clone considering how accurate that leak has proven to be up to now.

According to the proper math the number of Wesker Children alive should be 2, Alex and one other, perhaps it is Jake. ;p

Alex Wesker I believe is this man shown in the trailer:

http://i40.tinypic.com/357lu3b.png
http://i40.tinypic.com/m62kg.png

Ironically as he is standing next to Jake, and ths is right after Ada/Carla says "So you're Wesker Jr" it kinda makes it seem like he's really Alex' son, who knows.
---
I am yours to command, point out our foes and step out of my way. - Adam, Shining Force
#10CleggyUpdaterPosted 4/30/2012 10:55:35 AM

According to the proper math the number of Wesker Children alive should be 2, Alex and one other, perhaps it is Jake. ;p

Alex Wesker I believe is this man shown in the trailer:

http://i40.tinypic.com/357lu3b.png
http://i40.tinypic.com/m62kg.png

Ironically as he is standing next to Jake, and ths is right after Ada/Carla says "So you're Wesker Jr" it kinda makes it seem like he's really Alex' son, who knows.

That person has been confirmed to be Derek Simmons, a National Security Advisor. I admit that originally I thought it was Alex Wesker too for the same reasons.
---
#hash4faqs Let's get it trending!