Could you remind me a thing about the story for me?

#1el_mahicoPosted 5/3/2012 4:23:12 PM
Question is: did ever leon and chris meet before the events of re6?As far as I know they met each other only in one of the sd perry' s novel, but that' s far from being canon. I think they just know about each other through claire, and that' s it. I remember that leon warned chris about claire being on rockfort island, but I could be very wrong here.
---
Italians do it better
#2edward18Posted 5/3/2012 4:25:09 PM
Yes, Leon told Chris about Claire in CV.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#3MakoChanXPosted 5/3/2012 4:26:52 PM
edward18 posted...
Yes, Leon told Chris about Claire in CV.

Not face to face though was it? VIA email or something?
I don't think they have ever met, I know for sure they have never met in a game.
---
Watch and you'll see, some day I'll be, part of your world.
#4el_mahico(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2012 4:29:23 PM
I also thought that leon just sent an email in that occasion.
---
Italians do it better
#5randyc80Posted 5/3/2012 4:41:35 PM
I don't think it ever specifically said how Leon got the message to Chris, but why would you assume it was email? If Claire could send a message to Leon by computer, why wouldn't she just send it directly to Chris if he was somewhere that he had access?

Because of the connection between Claire and Leon, it is a fair bet that they have met at some point. They are at least very familiar with each other, including appearance....in the trailer, they start fighting without introduction and Leon says, "Put your gun down, Chris." It's not like they are questioning who the other guy is.
#6el_mahico(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2012 4:49:21 PM
I never considered the fact that they are able to recognize each other. Good job randy, you have one hell of a point here.
---
Italians do it better
#7theycallmeboPosted 5/3/2012 4:51:07 PM
randyc80 posted...
They are at least very familiar with each other, including appearance....in the trailer, they start fighting without introduction and Leon says, "Put your gun down, Chris." It's not like they are questioning who the other guy is.

This is true, but there is the possibility they run into each other earlier in the game which could explain their familiarity with each other during that scene.
#8VolcanoBoulderPosted 5/3/2012 4:52:38 PM
Darkside Chronicles says that Leon used his GOVERNMENT WIZARDRY to track Chris down.

More or less.
---
"Leon survived his encounter with the boulder in RE4. He would be against punching the boulder and would rather take it in for questioning." -- kilo47