Why Hunk is better than Chris!

#1Legend3000Posted 5/5/2012 2:36:47 AM
1. He snaps necks and cashes checks.
2. He's more intimidating than Chris! (Evil mask hiding his identity>Generic haircut)
3. His nickname is Mr.Death...Chris's nickname is....Generic hero number 37251
4. Cooler outfit.
5. Cooler voice.
6. Hunk has never shown fear. Chris has...FACT
7. Hunk has a team of death dealing assassins, while Chris has a team of...people who die in every single situation they're ever a part of...besides a select few ;)
8. Hunk is better at hand to hand combat.
9. 4 and 5 were both opinions, but still share the majority of what people think.
10. Hunk has a cooler name ;)
11. Hunk is the ULTIMATE mini game character, the only runner up to his throne would be Tofu...AND HE ATE HIM!...
12. Hunk survived and escaped the Raccoon City incident...something Chris didn't do! FACT.
13. Hunk is a playable character in RE4's mercenary mode, which if you do the math..RE4>RE5. You know who was the star of RE5?...Chris.
14. He was the first character to use the Neck Breaker that grants an instant kill as an ability and doesn't allow the parasite to spawn from the body. Chris Redfield later copied the ability in Resident Evil 5.
15. In Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles his sidearm is nicknamed "Matilda. Chris isn't cool enough to have a nickname for his weapons!
16. Nothing is known about hunk...not his age, his real name, where he lives, NOTHING. Guess who would be easier to hunt down and slaughter in his own home...Chris Redfield.
17. Hunks alternate outfit is THE FREAKIN GRIM REAPER!!! Chris's alternate outfit...is ...well.....stupid.
18. Hunk is more badass in every single way...seriously! Give me one fact about Chris that makes him cooler than Hunk that doesn't involve a boulder! I'll wait....
19. Hunk doesn't need a black partner to get the job done, Chris couldn't beat RE5 without one!
and 20!.....*drum roll*..................................Hunk can do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING Chris can do, but Better! Hand to hand combat, knife fighting, shooting, leading, EVERYTHING.

>:)
---
"There is no such thing as trust, only faith"
#2vhunter14Posted 5/5/2012 2:54:20 AM
I'd like to make a motion to edit number 2 >Generic justin bieber haircut.
---
Official Nemesis Of the UMVC3 Board...S.T.A.R.S.
#3ItsAboutStylePosted 5/5/2012 3:29:35 AM
Meh, you used to be kinda funny... at least you correctly used "than" instead of "then" this time
---
You aren't exactly Mister Current Affairs are you, Tommy? "Mad Fist" went mad, and "The Gun," shot himself.
#4Cratle2WPosted 5/5/2012 3:58:44 AM
vhunter14 posted...

Ever since JB an RE4, I noticed many little kids an older ones with that walking down the street, even more common now than any other overused hairstyle.>(
#5Morrigan12Posted 5/5/2012 6:27:08 AM
Hunk is nothing more than an overrated Minigame sprite
#6iconiqPosted 5/5/2012 6:52:06 AM
Cratle2W posted...
vhunter14 posted...

Ever since JB an RE4, I noticed many little kids an older ones with that walking down the street, even more common now than any other overused hairstyle.>(

There are no "overused" hairstyles. Not everyone can pull off short hair and not everyone can pull off long/medium hair. You are completely generalizing and suggesting that everyone should have short to none hair and look bad, when they could have the chance to look better with longer hair.

And I doubt that RE4 had any tremendous impact on most gamers' fashion life. Especially since RE4 wasn't the first game that introduced a character with longer hair. Long/medium hair started getting popular even before RE4 and Justin Bieber.

Jealous and hurt people gon' be jealous and hurt.
#7FreakyFrancPosted 5/5/2012 7:32:40 AM
Legend3000 posted...
1. He snaps necks and cashes checks.
2. He's more intimidating than Chris! (Evil mask hiding his identity>Generic haircut)
3. His nickname is Mr.Death...Chris's nickname is....Generic hero number 37251
4. Cooler outfit.
5. Cooler voice.
6. Hunk has never shown fear. Chris has...FACT
7. Hunk has a team of death dealing assassins, while Chris has a team of...people who die in every single situation they're ever a part of...besides a select few ;)
8. Hunk is better at hand to hand combat.
9. 4 and 5 were both opinions, but still share the majority of what people think.
10. Hunk has a cooler name ;)
11. Hunk is the ULTIMATE mini game character, the only runner up to his throne would be Tofu...AND HE ATE HIM!...
12. Hunk survived and escaped the Raccoon City incident...something Chris didn't do! FACT.
13. Hunk is a playable character in RE4's mercenary mode, which if you do the math..RE4>RE5. You know who was the star of RE5?...Chris.
14. He was the first character to use the Neck Breaker that grants an instant kill as an ability and doesn't allow the parasite to spawn from the body. Chris Redfield later copied the ability in Resident Evil 5.
15. In Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles his sidearm is nicknamed "Matilda. Chris isn't cool enough to have a nickname for his weapons!
16. Nothing is known about hunk...not his age, his real name, where he lives, NOTHING. Guess who would be easier to hunt down and slaughter in his own home...Chris Redfield.
17. Hunks alternate outfit is THE FREAKIN GRIM REAPER!!! Chris's alternate outfit...is ...well.....stupid.
18. Hunk is more badass in every single way...seriously! Give me one fact about Chris that makes him cooler than Hunk that doesn't involve a boulder! I'll wait....
19. Hunk doesn't need a black partner to get the job done, Chris couldn't beat RE5 without one!
and 20!.....*drum roll*..................................Hunk can do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING Chris can do, but Better! Hand to hand combat, knife fighting, shooting, leading, EVERYTHING.

>:)

dont forget number 21.after him and the wolf pack had to escape the raccoon city underground laboratories,he forgot the g-virus,so while the others escaped,he returned to get the g-virus and confronted william G birkin face to face LIKE A BOSS.
#8Cratle2WPosted 5/5/2012 7:45:58 AM
I was talkn about Japanese magna anime hair style that has become popular from alot of Japanese games and anime style characters, yes it's been around before RE4/Leon but ever since RE4, Leon trend, it's become more apparent, people even trying to make their Leon cosplay hair on yucktube and these anime game styles also lead to part of that visual something k trend from what I hear. Nothing wrong with long hair, but this emo gamer look is so overdone, to many kids and characters have it and just because you don't have the girly emo loop part that a anime dude or boy band singer ahs doesn't mean your hair must be short and ugly. Leon's hair in RE6 still looks ridiculious for a middle aged man, and still looks like a thin, anorexic lead singer, what is he 10 years old? LOL at least Chris looks average size and appropriate for his age.
#9ElusionM_08Posted 5/5/2012 9:16:21 AM
HUNK is by far the most overrated and valueless character.

The guy has no identity, no personailty, no development.
He has done nothing special. Leon was a rookie cop, Claire a college student, yet they kicked Birkin's ass more than that lame "special agent HUNK" did.

Heck, Brad's done better by making Nemesis chase him before finally getting to kill him.

Nicholai>HUNK
---
ElusionM: Resident Evil classics never gave me any input delay
squiggy9996999: you act like you never opened a door, jumped down a ledge or climbed a ladder
#10Legend3000(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 9:26:22 AM
ItsAboutStyle posted...
Meh, you used to be kinda funny... at least you correctly used "than" instead of "then" this time

It's all part of the plan... >:) am I serious? Am I joking? Depends on soo many variables! All I know is, throw a scorpion in a box with a camel spider and you're playing God! Mwahahahahahaaaa!the plans are starting to come to fruition, first the re6 boards...then....the WORLD!!!...of gamefaqs.... <_< >_> >:)
---
"There is no such thing as trust, only faith"