Why Hunk is better than Chris!

#11deathjr96Posted 5/5/2012 12:14:59 PM

I laughed at the comment about Leon having Justin Beiber hair. I'll have to remember that fanboys are in so much denial that it alters their perception of reality. Chris and Justin both have overused haircuts. Leon's hair is different than either, I am so dissapoint son

#12GLADI_ATORPosted 5/5/2012 2:43:07 PM
Morrigan12 posted...
Hunk is nothing more than an overrated Minigame sprite

Possible Spoiler

>80

What on Earth are you talking about?

Hunk is the most underrated character in the entire RE series. He survived an attack by . . . (oh damn I can't remember what killed off his team) some creature (Lickers maybe . . . or Hunters) and lived and completed his mission. He's almost as underrated as Tofu. Damn you, I'm so mad by your comment that I . . . . well I really don't know what I'll do, but I . . . damn now I've gone and spilled my cereal.
---
Noob Saibot
#13Legend3000(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 5:46:55 PM
GLADI_ATOR posted...
Morrigan12 posted...

Possible Spoiler

>80

Hunk is the most underrated character in the entire RE series. He survived an attack by . . . (oh damn I can't remember what killed off his team) some creature (Lickers maybe . . . or Hunters) and lived and completed his mission. He's almost as underrated as Tofu. Damn you, I'm so mad by your comment that I . . . . well I really don't know what I'll do, but I . . . damn now I've gone and spilled my cereal.

Oh snap! Were they Cheerios?
---
"There is no such thing as trust, only faith"
#14GLADI_ATORPosted 5/5/2012 7:36:57 PM
Legend3000 posted...
GLADI_ATOR posted...
Morrigan12 posted...

Possible Spoiler

>80

no they're healthy cereal, I don't eat health foods. Nope Cinnamon Toast Crunch and they were so good until . . . *sob . . . they spilled all over.
---
Noob Saibot
#15Legend3000(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 8:36:46 PM
GLADI_ATOR posted...
Legend3000 posted...
GLADI_ATOR posted...
Morrigan12 posted...

Possible Spoiler

>80

no they're healthy cereal, I don't eat health foods. Nope Cinnamon Toast Crunch and they were so good until . . . *sob . . . they spilled all over.

:( damn, now I feel bad for creating this topic...
---
#16ReceiverxWisdomPosted 5/6/2012 3:09:41 AM
HUNK sucks storywise as a lot of the others said, what the hell has he done that was notable besides being the first man to collect G before Wesker was having a b**** fit about having a sample for himself?

Chris is leagues better than him in terms of accomplishments and I don't even care if people say Chris is just some generic soldier. Did HUNK take out Wesker? No, and he barely survived G-Birkin if you want to get technical.

That instantly makes it a squash match from the looks of it.

Chris > HUNK

It's a shame that even Vector, a character from a non-canon game almost outclassed HUNK in a training fight.

I just think it's some kid from the 360 forum writing on the boards just to invoke some major responses and it seems to be working. I might lurk a lot, but this is starting to become lame as VS topics as it stands.

Just senseless and stupid.

Do not feed the gnome, folks.
---
"Deathbed, redruM. I like to kill and have some fun."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#17GLADI_ATORPosted 5/6/2012 5:47:51 AM
Legend3000 posted...
GLADI_ATOR posted...
Legend3000 posted...
GLADI_ATOR posted...
Morrigan12 posted...

Possible Spoiler

>80

:( damn, now I feel bad for creating this topic...

It's not your fault, but I wish I had some more Cinnamon Toast Crunch, that bowl was all I had of it. As it all lay there on my floor a single tear streamed down my face to eventually fall and join that sad display.
---
Noob Saibot
#18FreakyFrancPosted 5/6/2012 1:06:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XagVLpbkvok

this is to make peoples remember why hunk is manly !!!
#19Legend3000(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2012 5:16:28 PM
FreakyFranc posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XagVLpbkvok

this is to make peoples remember why hunk is manly !!!

WORD! SEE! That's what I'm TALKING ABOUT! BUT PEOPLE JUST AINT LISTENING!!!
---