higher quality scans

#1sehr0Posted 5/5/2012 10:20:29 AM(edited)
sorry if this was posted.

http://www.the-magicbox.com/1205/game120504b.shtml

the darkness in leon's scenario looks awesome,really great Atmosphere.
#2MakoChanXPosted 5/5/2012 10:32:27 AM
Great find, these are awsome! Love the Leon Concepts <3

Also a little translate note from page 2, on the woman. They say she is "mysterious" and don't know who she is yet, but they also don't compare her to Ada either, which is interesting.
---
Watch and you'll see, some day I'll be, part of your world.
#3sehr0(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 10:36:42 AM(edited)
yeah, they probably dont know about the very early leak on the internet and capcom didnt give info about her to the media yet.
#4VolcanoBoulderPosted 5/5/2012 10:38:20 AM
Lovin' the screens of Leon's section!
---
"Leon survived his encounter with the boulder in RE4. He would be against punching the boulder and would rather take it in for questioning." -- kilo47
#5MakoChanXPosted 5/5/2012 10:38:22 AM
sehr0 posted...
yeah, they probably dont know about the very early leak on the internet and capcom didnt give info about her to the media yet.

Yes but my point was, even without the leak, she looks a lot like Ada, to which people (even IGN) just presume its her. However in the magazine they don't mention Ada once, which I'm thinking they might know her identity but can't reveal it. This is just speculation though :P
---
#6Spade59Posted 5/5/2012 10:39:13 AM
In the Captivate interview they call her the "mysterious woman" even though fans familiar with Resident Evil will recognize Ada.

Why? It's probably not Ada.
#7MakoChanXPosted 5/5/2012 10:39:58 AM
Spade59 posted...
In the Captivate interview they call her the "mysterious woman" even though fans familiar with Resident Evil will recognize Ada.

Why? It's probably not Ada.

My thoughts exactly.
---
#8Spade59Posted 5/5/2012 10:45:26 AM
They should have just lied.

"Oh hey, Ada is an evil ***** now. Enjoy."
#9VolcanoBoulderPosted 5/5/2012 11:09:54 AM
Spade59 posted...
They should have just lied.

"Oh hey, Ada is an evil ***** now. Enjoy."

Agreed. That would've made the game's story a lot more interesting and probably caused doubt amongst the people who read the spoilers.
---
"Leon survived his encounter with the boulder in RE4. He would be against punching the boulder and would rather take it in for questioning." -- kilo47
#10MakoChanXPosted 5/5/2012 11:45:30 AM
Another cheeky translation for you, which I found really interesting.

Page 3, the Leon concepts, it says they were originally going to use an "updated" RE4 Leon face model (shown in the middle picture) but decided to make a new one because he looked "wakai" (too young). It also says the old model was used a place holder whilst in development.
---