Claire Redfield to be the main character of Resident Evil: Downfall?

#21VolcanoBoulderPosted 5/6/2012 4:18:43 PM
gaiden lol

I don't blame you for forgetting that one.
---
"Leon survived his encounter with the boulder in RE4. He would be against punching the boulder and would rather take it in for questioning." -- kilo47
#22Mister_ZurkonPosted 5/6/2012 4:20:04 PM
VolcanoBoulder posted...
gaiden lol

I don't blame you for forgetting that one.

Oh... Derp. Though if you Count Gun Survivor CV then they are still even :3
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#23Cratle2WPosted 5/6/2012 4:30:42 PM
Mister_Zurkon posted...
Cratle2W posted...
I think we've seen enough Chris and Leon, so seeing Leon again isn't helping, he should just die and slit his wrist already, let Claire be the focus for once, maybe have Billy Carl, Barry or someone new and we have not heard seen much of Jill, since Revelations and Mercenaries.

Protip: Leon has the least appearances in the RE Universe of the main 4.

He's starred in two movies already, RE2, RE4, Darkside Chronicles, has plenty of fangirl pages, fanfics all over the web, Leon facebook pages, now RE6, I think we've seen enough of him. Claire has only been in three times, Jill four times while being a support role for some time too instead of playable.
#24Mister_ZurkonPosted 5/6/2012 4:33:09 PM
Cratle2W posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...
Cratle2W posted...
I think we've seen enough Chris and Leon, so seeing Leon again isn't helping, he should just die and slit his wrist already, let Claire be the focus for once, maybe have Billy Carl, Barry or someone new and we have not heard seen much of Jill, since Revelations and Mercenaries.

Protip: Leon has the least appearances in the RE Universe of the main 4.

He's starred in two movies already, RE2, RE4, Darkside Chronicles, has plenty of fangirl pages, fanfics all over the web, Leon facebook pages, now RE6, I think we've seen enough of him. Claire has only been in three times, Jill four times while being a support role for some time too instead of playable.

You hate him because he's popular, that's not really Capcom's fault. If fact it seems like Capcom's been trying to bury him ever since 4. (and really, all the times they tried to kill him off before then)
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#25Plant42Posted 5/6/2012 4:46:04 PM(edited)
lol just more proof that women are only going to get lead roles in the handheld games or spinoffs anymore.
#26Cratle2WPosted 5/6/2012 4:54:43 PM
You hate him because he's popular, that's not really Capcom's fault. If fact it seems like Capcom's been trying to bury him ever since 4. (and really, all the times they tried to kill him off before then)

I hate the fact that you guys claim that we have not seen enough Leon that because other characters like Chris, Jill, Claire have been in more games, then go on to complain that Capcom loves their golden Chris boy more than Leon for bieng in more games, for being the lead first male to apear in a RE game, before Leon and for being chosen in MvC 3 and handheld games instead of Leon, then say "but Leon is the most popular character in RE franchise, not our fault he's the best, let them keep showing more of him, we will never get sick of him, F* the other cast"
#27DampRevil(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2012 4:59:41 PM

This goes to prove everyone's point about Leon's fans. This thread is about Claire possibly being the main character of a new Resident Evil game, and what did the thread derail into? Another Leon thread. Perhaps we could talk about Downfall instead of Leon... 

#28Mister_ZurkonPosted 5/6/2012 4:59:51 PM
Whatever hipster...

Maybe I'm just annoyed that Leon's return is now overshadowed by FIVE other MC's, and OF COURSE Chris is one of them, even though his dopey story with Wesker and Umbrella ended in the last game.

Not to mention the Chris stole the spotlight from Parker in the Finale of Revelations even though the ENTIRE plot revolves around Parker...

But NOOOOOOO, All the Hipsters whine that Leon is in another game, even though he has been in about a 3rd as many games as Chris or Jill.

I get it, you hate him because he's popular. But don't try to make it seem like it's Capcom's doing. Maybe it's just easier for people to root for a Charming guy with a fun personality than a bunch of boring brunettes obsessed with "PARTNAH'S!"
---
#29Mister_ZurkonPosted 5/6/2012 5:00:53 PM
DampRevil posted...
This goes to prove everyone's point about Leon's fans. This thread is about Claire possibly being the main character of a new Resident Evil game, and what did the thread derail into? Another Leon thread. Perhaps we could talk about Downfall instead of Leon...

No, it all started with people COMPLAINING about Leon, on a topic that has nothing to do with him.

Try harder.
---
#30VolcanoBoulderPosted 5/6/2012 5:01:35 PM
DampRevil posted...

Leon was brought up by someone who hates him, though.
---
"Leon survived his encounter with the boulder in RE4. He would be against punching the boulder and would rather take it in for questioning." -- kilo47