Claire Redfield to be the main character of Resident Evil: Downfall?

#51DampRevil(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2012 6:31:54 PM
vhunter14 posted...
Oh yea on the topic of game count Leon was also In a mobile phone degeneration game...wasn't very impressive from what i saw...the topic before and in the middle of the main topic...

I don't see anymore development for claire unless they make chris go missing again...that is highly unlikely unless he goes bonkers and forgets to put on his straps when he jumps out a plane.
---
Official Nemesis Of the UMVC3 Board...S.T.A.R.S.

Well Claire does aid bio-terrorism, so there's always a reason to bring her back!
#52DampRevil(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2012 6:33:06 PM
Mister_Zurkon posted...
VolcanoBoulder posted...
DampRevil posted...
I was just thinking, how is this even possible? Can they put Sony products (Degeneration, Damnation) on Nintendo consoles?

I'm sure Nintendo could cut a deal with them. They're movies, not games, after all.

Of course, Spiderman Movies are owned by Sony, but the licensed games come out on other systems as well.

But it would be much easier to fit 2 movies and a game on a blu-ray.

Not to mention Tiny Screens...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Yeah, I didn't think about it like that!
#53Mister_ZurkonPosted 5/6/2012 6:36:04 PM
I'm thinking it will be like the Watchmen Bundle, and Downfall will be a PSN/XBLA game... and this De/Da/Downfall set will be a special bundle.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#54VolcanoBoulderPosted 5/6/2012 6:37:43 PM
Mister_Zurkon posted...
I'm thinking it will be like the Watchmen Bundle, and Downfall will be a PSN/XBLA game... and this De/Da/Downfall set will be a special bundle.

I can see that. Downloadable on XBLA/PSN/Steam(?), but also available with the movies on Blu-Ray for PS3.
---
"Leon survived his encounter with the boulder in RE4. He would be against punching the boulder and would rather take it in for questioning." -- kilo47
#55Mister_ZurkonPosted 5/6/2012 6:38:53 PM
They might even make it a classic styled game with simpler graphics and put it up on the 3DS an PSP store as well.

It sounds like it could be anything really, if it's real.
---
#56VolcanoBoulderPosted 5/6/2012 6:43:19 PM
It'll be a rail shooter and a Kinect exclus*is shot*
---
"Leon survived his encounter with the boulder in RE4. He would be against punching the boulder and would rather take it in for questioning." -- kilo47
#57Mister_ZurkonPosted 5/6/2012 6:46:05 PM
VolcanoBoulder posted...
It'll be a rail shooter and a Kinect exclus*is shot*

Nah, Xbox would just get RE5 with Voice Commands...

"Better" With Kinect...
---
#58VolcanoBoulderPosted 5/6/2012 6:48:23 PM
Mister_Zurkon posted...
Nah, Xbox would just get RE5 with Voice Commands...

"Better" With Kinect...

"Sheva, I need ammo."
*Sheva uses last first aid spray*

"Sheva, use your rifle."
*Sheva discards rifle and begins knifing reapers*

"Sheva, turn that crank."
*Sheva walks up to an exploding barrel and shoots it*
---
#59SiLVeR_420Posted 5/6/2012 7:32:45 PM
VolcanoBoulder posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...
She was in ORC, CVHD and Merc's 3D, So it's not like she's completely ignored recently.

True, but I mean in a new main series game. CV is old and dusty, Mercs 3D is a quick cash grab, and ORC is a non-canon spin-off.

Actually ORC is cannon. Its only not cannon if you choose to kill Leon.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#60Mister_ZurkonPosted 5/6/2012 7:35:41 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
VolcanoBoulder posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...
She was in ORC, CVHD and Merc's 3D, So it's not like she's completely ignored recently.

True, but I mean in a new main series game. CV is old and dusty, Mercs 3D is a quick cash grab, and ORC is a non-canon spin-off.

Actually ORC is cannon. Its only not cannon if you choose to kill Leon.

It's riddled with inconsistencies. Leon doesn't go to the police station in the Intro, Claire is helped by Echo Six, Leon has to fight at least 2 members of Wolf Pack even if you defend him, Dozens and Dozens of things don't match up. Even the level design is incorrect at most parts.
---