Endless waves of zombies mode?

#1TheShadowGodPosted 5/6/2012 7:56:24 PM
Will there be one in this game? Not sure what they call it in RE terms.
#2pencruPosted 5/6/2012 8:23:38 PM

There hasn't been anything like that in the main series so far. It would be cool though, in a way.

#3RobJ23Posted 5/6/2012 9:02:18 PM
I honestly enjoy Mercenaries mode too much, for there to be another mode almost similar to it.

While Mercenaries isnt endless, it's still quite a lot of zombies and creatures you have to kill.

Resident Evil should be about the main story mode though. If they keep adding more other things, the single player story will suffer quite a lot.
#4MadigariPosted 5/6/2012 9:44:45 PM
I prefer to keep Infinity Mode to Dead Rising. Mercenaries is close enough, anyhow.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#5ItsAboutStylePosted 5/6/2012 9:51:35 PM
RobJ23 posted...
I honestly enjoy Mercenaries mode too much, for there to be another mode almost similar to it.

While Mercenaries isnt endless, it's still quite a lot of zombies and creatures you have to kill.

Resident Evil should be about the main story mode though. If they keep adding more other things, the single player story will suffer quite a lot.

That's how I feel about Revelations. Raid mode just made replaying the campaign pointless for me.
---
You aren't exactly Mister Current Affairs are you, Tommy? "Mad Fist" went mad, and "The Gun," shot himself.
#6Cratle2WPosted 5/6/2012 10:12:59 PM
TheShadowGod posted...
Will there be one in this game? Not sure what they call it in RE terms.

We already will have that mode RE6 looks to be that mode. Why make the game more brainless fun when it's meant to and should be scary?
#7TheDawnRiderPosted 5/9/2012 8:04:33 AM
Why make the game more brainless fun when it's meant to and should be scary?

You have to be pretty delusional to assume that RE6 is going to be "scary". The series has changed into an action game, and judging from the trailers and interviews this isn't going to change with RE6. In fact, it looks like its gonna "evolve" even further from it's roots... Better accept this now, or be dissapointed when the game is released.
#8MakoChanXPosted 5/9/2012 8:05:53 AM
RobJ23 posted...

---
Watch and you'll see, some day I'll be, part of your world.