No More RE6 Demo $5 down on RE6

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. No More RE6 Demo $5 down on RE6

User Info: rebelguy0

rebelguy0
4 years ago#11
Animesetsuna posted...
I am not planning to buy Dragon's Dogma just for RE6 demo. I could either wait for demo on September & buy RE6 on October. Haven't try DD demo but I don't plan to try the demo. Not going to waste my money.

I respect your decision and all, but saying you're not going to waste your money despite not having tried the demo anyway sounds a bit odd.

User Info: Animesetsuna

Animesetsuna
4 years ago#12
rebelguy0 posted...
Animesetsuna posted...
I am not planning to buy Dragon's Dogma just for RE6 demo. I could either wait for demo on September & buy RE6 on October. Haven't try DD demo but I don't plan to try the demo. Not going to waste my money.

I respect your decision and all, but saying you're not going to waste your money despite not having tried the demo anyway sounds a bit odd.

I don't plan to play so many games. I bought a few games but sold to someone else because it's not the game I like. I know it's not hurt to try the demo. At least, can watch it on youtube. :3
I am "The God of Conquest"
Currently Playing: Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City "PS3"
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. No More RE6 Demo $5 down on RE6

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived