So who here is going to plat this game? (100% Trophies)

#1mr_metalhead666Posted 5/11/2012 11:50:51 PM
I definitely will platinum this. I've already got the platinum for Resident Evil 5 with all the DLC trophies making it 100%, the platinum for Operation Raccoon City with 86% trophies (just need to wait until Spec Ops 5 - 7 DLC comes out) and I have Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil CVX HD at 100%.

Then I'm getting Umbrella/Darkside Chronicles and getting 100% for those and then RE6 comes out and I'll get the platinum for RE6.

Then my trophy list will look perfect with all Resident Evil games at 100%
---
Killing is my Business..........And Business is Good
#2Dicer7Posted 5/11/2012 11:54:06 PM
Well I probably will as long as there aren't any annoying mulitplayer trophies. Those are the worst for me and I really hate the idea of boosting for them.
---
PSN/GT: Dicer7
#3edward18Posted 5/11/2012 11:56:03 PM
Me's not even getting it.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#4LeonSK357Posted 5/12/2012 12:00:54 AM
edward18 posted...

Good for you. Your input wasn't necessary.

Far as the topic, I haven't bothered trying to platinum a game in a very long time, and with the way things are looking right now, I'll be going back to the Army on the day RE6 comes out >.>

Not sure what time my plane will be leaving, but I'm secretly hoping it'll be in the afternoon so I can at least give the game a try.
---
---I got a dig bick-------- You that read wrong-------- You read that wrong too---
#5heartlesshero17Posted 5/12/2012 12:07:42 AM
LeonSK357 posted...
edward18 posted...

Good for you. Your input wasn't necessary.

Far as the topic, I haven't bothered trying to platinum a game in a very long time, and with the way things are looking right now, I'll be going back to the Army on the day RE6 comes out >.>

Not sure what time my plane will be leaving, but I'm secretly hoping it'll be in the afternoon so I can at least give the game a try.

That sucks. I hope you get the chance to enjoy it
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#6AnimesetsunaPosted 5/12/2012 12:09:02 AM
RE5 - 85% (Got Plat)
REORC - 86% (Got plat and will make it to 100% when Pack 2 is out)
RE6 - I will plan to get 100% since I am not going to buy any games and just wait for RE6.
---
My conquest - 45 girls
Awaiting for Resident Evil 6
#7TMW001Posted 5/12/2012 12:20:40 AM
I will I already Plat 5 100% and I am working on ORC so I know I will be plating 6.
#8TurduckenPosted 5/12/2012 1:13:30 AM
Don't give a s*** about trophies, so unless it somehow happens on accident, nope.
---
Dog tears are the truest tears of all. SO SAYS MISTER VISION
#9desi_shinobiPosted 5/12/2012 2:29:37 AM
I will go out my way to get them all as long as its not multiplayer. re5 i got 1200G and missed all the versus achievements because i couldnt be assed.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#10ReceiverxWisdomPosted 5/12/2012 6:37:10 AM
While I mostly don't really care about trophies, I did 100% on RE5 from the sheer challenge to get it done. I'll do the same with this game unless some major grinding is involved x.x I don't wanna explain how utterly difficult that survivors trophy was to obtain for me with incompetent partners getting killed instantaneously. And more than that I already realise possibly doing every Campaign on Professional will max up the 30 hour completion time towards plat...ah yes, a bonus couple of hours doing trial & friggin error X__X Wonderful...i'll remain pessimistic and thank god if its utterly tough after it's over. I love a genuine challenge, bring it on Oct.2!
---
"Deathbed, redruM. I like to kill and have some fun."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.