If Sherry becomes popular

#1ragnardemonPosted 5/12/2012 3:14:57 AM
It will just prove the only reason female characters become popular is because of looks. Seriously... So many people talked crap on her for no other reason than her being what she is, a defenseless little girl. And now people are going to suddenly like her because she is a cute looking young woman? Hypocrites.
#2AnimesetsunaPosted 5/12/2012 3:27:33 AM
Most people thought like that. But don't get me wrong. I don't hate all the RE characters.
---
My conquest - 45 girls
Awaiting for Resident Evil 6
#3chanjkhPosted 5/12/2012 3:43:23 AM(edited)
If Sherry is still a defenceless girl in this game (or at the very least, doesn't do anything interesting) and becomes popular, then you have a point.

If she does something noteworthy, then no. It doesn't prove your point.
---
It's the killer!
Do not die!
#4Plant42Posted 5/12/2012 3:58:16 AM
It is like when Ada suddenly became hotter when she started wearing a dress where her entire leg up to the promised land was exposed and got a better haircut.
#5CarnageElitePosted 5/12/2012 4:23:09 AM
You know what you'd get called for liking Sherry and wanting her to come back? A pedophile. Yes because Sherry is the only RE character that is immortal and never ages past 12. But wait she did... Now it is ok to be a fan of Sherry because she is legal.

Nothing to do with usefulness I mean Steve, Carlos and Billy are useful and no one gives a crap about them because they have a penis and testicles. Rebecca is awesome though because she is a young woman of legal age with breasts and a vagina.
#6heartlesshero17Posted 5/12/2012 4:28:52 AM
Nothing to do with usefulness I mean Steve, Carlos and Billy are useful and no one gives a crap about them because they have a penis and testicles. Rebecca is awesome though because she teamed up with Billy Coen

Fixed XD
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#7avechaPosted 5/12/2012 5:24:35 AM
CarnageElite posted...
You know what you'd get called for liking Sherry and wanting her to come back? A pedophile. Yes because Sherry is the only RE character that is immortal and never ages past 12. But wait she did... Now it is ok to be a fan of Sherry because she is legal.

Nothing to do with usefulness I mean Steve, Carlos and Billy are useful and no one gives a crap about them because they have a penis and testicles. Rebecca is awesome though because she is a young woman of legal age with breasts and a vagina.

I care about penis and testicles. Not so much testicles, damn ugly.

On topic,
Does anyone else think they ruined Sherry by making her super human like or are you all happy with it? Have they made her super human like?
Just bothers me for some reason
#8heartlesshero17Posted 5/12/2012 5:35:57 AM
^ Won't care about it either way until I see more of it in action to be honest
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#9MadigariPosted 5/12/2012 5:43:34 AM
ragnardemon posted...
It will just prove the only reason female characters become popular is because of looks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE-WP0pkaf4

Also, you're implying that breasts affect everyone the same way they affect desperate straight boys. (P.S., they don't. In case that wasn't clear or anything.)
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#10Plant42Posted 5/12/2012 9:10:25 AM
avecha posted...
CarnageElite posted...

On topic,
Does anyone else think they ruined Sherry by making her super human like or are you all happy with it? Have they made her super human like?
Just bothers me for some reason

I've been expecting it for years. As long as she isn't making every other character look useless or destroying hundreds of crows with her mind I don't care. Jake is the one that scares me more with him just destroying everything with his fists. But he's no Albert Wesker so it shouldn't be too bad.