Capcom better be finding a way to uncensor the death scenes for RE6.

#1mr_metalhead666Posted 5/19/2012 4:44:02 AM
RE5 was censored because it was co-op which would cause issues because the game would have to be censored in certain regions which means they had to censor all the versions. And Capcom were just lazy. Why should the rest of the world suffer because a few countries are run by a bunch of pansies that won't allow their citizens to see a bit of animated gore?

In Resident Evil 1 you'd get grabbed by Plant 42 and ripped in half, Yawn would swallow you whole and the tyrant would impale you hold you in the air while blood squirted everywhere. AWESOME

In Resident Evil 2 you'd be chomped on by an alligator, William Birkin would beat the crap out of you with a steal pipe, your head would be eaten off by one of those plant enemies. AWESOME

Resident Evil 3 you'd get picked up by the throat and impaled through the head by Nemesis, Jill would get grabbed by the waist by a tentacle by Nemesis and slammed into the ground repeatedly. AWESOME

Resident Evil: Code Veronica, Claire would get picked up by a bandersnatch and turn her head into a squashed watermelon, Alexia would pick up Chris by the neck and turn him into a cooked roost. AWESOME

Resident Evil 4 had all sorts of mutilations. AWESOME

Resident Evil 5 had..... Chris getting smacked in the face and going "ARH" before falling on his face. NOT AWESOME.

Make awesome death scenes again.
---
Killing is my Business..........And Business is Good
#2Rasendori124Posted 5/19/2012 6:04:39 AM
Well I actually think that RE5's Chainsaw death was more brutal then RE4's.
For Leon it was just a quick swipe and his head fell off.
For Chris the Chainsaw Majini is taking his time while Chris is screaming and struggling as blood keeps gushing and squirting out.
The only thing you don't see is his head fall off.
I also remember getting bitten in half by one of the tougher Majini's.

But I do agree , we definitely need more brutal deaths
---
I still hope things worked out in the end between Boulder and Chris,they seemed like such a lovely pair aside for the abuse- Strelok
PSN- devilnevercry124
#3chanjkhPosted 5/19/2012 6:35:06 AM
Rasendori124 | Posted 5/19/2012 9:04:39 AM | message detail | quote
For Chris the Chainsaw Majini is taking his time while Chris is screaming and struggling as blood keeps gushing and squirting out.

There was a long and short chainsaw death animation in RE4.
---
It's the killer!
Do not die!
#4Rasendori124Posted 5/19/2012 6:55:43 AM
chanjkh posted...
Rasendori124 | Posted 5/19/2012 9:04:39 AM | message detail | quote

There was a long and short chainsaw death animation in RE4.

Oh , I forgot about the other one.
Its been a long time since I've played 4.
My bad
---
I still hope things worked out in the end between Boulder and Chris,they seemed like such a lovely pair aside for the abuse- Strelok
PSN- devilnevercry124
#5Doober2Posted 5/19/2012 8:03:44 AM(edited)
Death Scenes have always been a part of RE games, and they were incredibly tame and lame in RE5.

Only decent death scene in RE5 was the Duvalia (sp?) one.
---
Run, you pigeons, it's Robert Frost!
#6HinokenPosted 5/19/2012 8:10:42 AM
No way it could get a D ratng showing everything they would originally want to show.
Also since it will be sold in various countries, that means they will hav to cut even more death scenes. Still 100% sure there will be some cool ones though, even if cut a bit.
#7vhunter14Posted 5/19/2012 8:39:57 AM
How about we have magical rainbows spurt out of the wounds and marshmallows too.
---
Official Nemesis Of the UMVC3 Board...S.T.A.R.S.
#8TurduckenPosted 5/19/2012 10:44:51 AM
Give us our proper death scenes in offline/local co-op at least.
---
THE FIGHT WILL CONTINUE, AS LONG AS THE AMERICA INSIDE MY HEART IS STILL ALIVE
#9Myertch_AileronPosted 5/19/2012 10:48:24 AM
I read somewhere that Capcom no longer allows for decapitation in its games.
---
There's a fine "li" between "obvious" and "oblivious."
#10HinokenPosted 5/19/2012 10:53:49 AM
Turducken: It's not about whether or not it's online. I'm sure they'll have death scenes, but maybe nothing too gorey.

Myertch_Aileron: That would depend on the rating and countries they intend to sell. Some countries wouldn't allow the game to be sold at all, others would rank up the rating.