RE6: The Mercenaries

#1MtVQFanaticPosted 5/20/2012 3:28:17 PM
So, any details?

If so, please tell.

On another note,

We know,

Chris Redfield, Leon Kennedy, Jake Mueller, Helena Harper, Sherry Birkin, Piers, and Ada will be playable, obviously.

If capcom will decide to add characters, like Jill or Claire, who would you like to see?

Do you think it will come with pre-equipped weapons, or can we set it up?

If so, tell me what character you'd probably main, and what weapons would you like them to have?

I'd totally love to see Jill and Claire, possibly even Jessica, xP!

I think I'd main Sherry. Just because I loved her in RE2. For a kid, she was very independant. She was way better than Ashley Graham. If we get to set up our own weapons, I'd equip Sherry with of course, a handgun to be classic, a machine gun-Or shotgun- and some grenades. Hopefully we get to equip first aid sprays, so I'd equip those too.
---
Yes, I'm a Claire Redfield fan boy, problem?
#2ReceiverxWisdomPosted 5/20/2012 3:49:16 PM
All that's officially confirmed is mercs mode will be unlocked from the start of the game so you can dive right in, they said nothing about character locks though. If I knew any better would I assume special costumes will be locked as well as potential OP characters I bet (Jake/Sherry is probably gonna fall in this category regardless) the rest is speculation, all I personality want is TWO Major things.

1. More sub boss variety (I just wanna feel like a straight badass taking out some gargantuan Tyrant single handedly while my partner watches on. I'm just that fearsome.)

2. Better enemy spawns...(I hated that part of RE5 mercs with a passion when manjini stop pouring out & you can't do anything but watch your max kill count attempt dwindle away -___- seriously, Capcom needs to fix that s***. It's mad annoying.)
---
"Deathbed, redruM. I like to kill and have some fun."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#3MtVQFanatic(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2012 3:52:46 PM
OP? -- Im so stupid --

I think we need what you said, but like, stuff that's not scripted. Seriously, you could find exactly were the sub bosses would spawn, nade spam them, kill them, done. And some transformations were scripted too. Spawning needs to be random. xD
---
Yes, I'm a Claire Redfield fan boy, problem?
#4ReceiverxWisdomPosted 5/20/2012 5:08:20 PM
Well I'm sure getting random duvalias with headshots was insane like hell the first I noticed their instant "danger" attack, so I agree the more transformations that catch the player off guard the better the tension will be. I hope we see a ton of J'avo in mercs as well.
---
"Deathbed, redruM. I like to kill and have some fun."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#5tlcstormzPosted 5/20/2012 10:10:07 PM
ALL THAT I REQUEST from Mercs this time around is some nods to the Outbreak series.

The subway station is already looking VERY MUCH like "Underbelly."

:-)

Oh yeah...and some character DIVERSITY, too.
---
"As God's chosen people, clothe yourselves in compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, patience...Forgive others...And...LOVE!"
Colossians 3:12-14
#6LewisrichPosted 5/21/2012 4:56:40 AM
Wait were getting Mercenaries mode straight away? I haven't heard anything about that O.o
All I want really is a good selection of levels, characters and hopefully some different music with each character, like RE4.
---
GT: LKR101
#7MakoChanXPosted 5/21/2012 8:24:06 AM
Lewisrich posted...

hopefully some different music with each character, like RE4.

YES.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV9iM8bMvlU
---
Watch and you'll see, some day I'll be, part of your world.
#8Shorty24oPosted 5/21/2012 2:53:32 PM
If only one of my choices is picked... I want Claire in it.
---
"Now it is time to put your blade to work..." ~Cheshire Cat (Alice: Madness Returns)
#9snake_dante44Posted 5/21/2012 4:41:03 PM
All I want in Mercenaries in this game is for them to bring back the Mercenaries mode in Revelations where there's no time limit to kill all the enemies (I forgot the name).

That, and how about if after we completed all the stages with certain scores.. we can have the option to have unlimited ammo. So next time we play Mercenaries again, we can turn the unlimited ammo on/off. And as in RE5, we can choose which weapon we want to have the unlimited ammo.

Imo, I think that would make Mercenaries a lot more fun.
#10NassaDanePosted 5/21/2012 5:38:48 PM
I just hope they change it up. After 4 having a great Mercs then ruining it with 5s.
---
"Ignorance is Bliss"