• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Interesting Capcom Detail

User Info: Madigari

Madigari
4 years ago#11
vhunter14 posted...
There was no threat just a rap song saying they are killing the series.

http://www.destructoid.com/ninja-theory-got-death-threats-over-dmc-devil-may-cry-219147.phtml

Specifically, they say that the death threats were in comic-style, so this isn't that rap song you're thinking of.
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.

User Info: ItsAboutStyle

ItsAboutStyle
4 years ago#12
Madigari posted...
vhunter14 posted...
There was no threat just a rap song saying they are killing the series.

http://www.destructoid.com/ninja-theory-got-death-threats-over-dmc-devil-may-cry-219147.phtml

Specifically, they say that the death threats were in comic-style, so this isn't that rap song you're thinking of.

Rofl, wtf is wrong with some people?
You aren't exactly Mister Current Affairs are you, Tommy? "Mad Fist" went mad, and "The Gun," shot himself.

User Info: gamestop27

gamestop27
4 years ago#13
Unless Lost Planet 4 is going to be made by the same studio that made 2 and not the god awful western studio they have on 3 capcom can shove it.

User Info: Infectedglory

Infectedglory
4 years ago#14
We need more ace attorney ;_;.

And Dead Rising

User Info: Madigari

Madigari
4 years ago#15
Infectedglory posted...

And Dead Rising

I agree with this. I'm also glad that Dead Rising 3 will be returning to the Carlito plot (as much as I loved Chuck, it seemed to completely ignore the setup of the previous game).

They need to bring Investigations 2 stateside as well.
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.

User Info: Infectedglory

Infectedglory
4 years ago#16
Madigari posted...
Infectedglory posted...

And Dead Rising

I agree with this. I'm also glad that Dead Rising 3 will be returning to the Carlito plot (as much as I loved Chuck, it seemed to completely ignore the setup of the previous game).

They need to bring Investigations 2 stateside as well.

Yay :D an actual nonbiased nonself-entitled fan who enjoys all kinds of games! Its so nice to meet one seeing its a rarity on the internet!

Anyways I haven't heard anything about Dead Rising 3 that wasn't a rumor. Were there new things I didn't know about? And they have 3 things to work on for Ace Attorney, Investigations 2, Prof. layton vs A:A, and Gyakuten Saiban 5. If none of those 3 are mentioned in E3, I'd be sorely dissappointed.

User Info: desi_shinobi

desi_shinobi
4 years ago#17
Can't believe there's people actually out there sending death threats to game developers.

I dislike Dantes new look and that's about it really, but not in a million years would I send a death threat to a game developer because of it.

Some people are just nuts if something like that effects them.
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Interesting Capcom Detail

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived