Interesting Capcom Detail

#11MadigariPosted 5/26/2012 2:18:39 PM
vhunter14 posted...
There was no threat just a rap song saying they are killing the series.

http://www.destructoid.com/ninja-theory-got-death-threats-over-dmc-devil-may-cry-219147.phtml

Specifically, they say that the death threats were in comic-style, so this isn't that rap song you're thinking of.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#12ItsAboutStylePosted 5/26/2012 5:56:51 PM
Madigari posted...
vhunter14 posted...
There was no threat just a rap song saying they are killing the series.

http://www.destructoid.com/ninja-theory-got-death-threats-over-dmc-devil-may-cry-219147.phtml

Specifically, they say that the death threats were in comic-style, so this isn't that rap song you're thinking of.

Rofl, wtf is wrong with some people?
---
You aren't exactly Mister Current Affairs are you, Tommy? "Mad Fist" went mad, and "The Gun," shot himself.
#13gamestop27Posted 5/26/2012 11:07:12 PM
Unless Lost Planet 4 is going to be made by the same studio that made 2 and not the god awful western studio they have on 3 capcom can shove it.
#14InfectedgloryPosted 5/27/2012 10:55:23 AM
We need more ace attorney ;_;.

And Dead Rising
#15MadigariPosted 5/27/2012 11:45:04 AM
Infectedglory posted...

And Dead Rising

I agree with this. I'm also glad that Dead Rising 3 will be returning to the Carlito plot (as much as I loved Chuck, it seemed to completely ignore the setup of the previous game).

They need to bring Investigations 2 stateside as well.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#16InfectedgloryPosted 5/27/2012 11:48:58 AM
Madigari posted...
Infectedglory posted...

And Dead Rising

I agree with this. I'm also glad that Dead Rising 3 will be returning to the Carlito plot (as much as I loved Chuck, it seemed to completely ignore the setup of the previous game).

They need to bring Investigations 2 stateside as well.

Yay :D an actual nonbiased nonself-entitled fan who enjoys all kinds of games! Its so nice to meet one seeing its a rarity on the internet!

Anyways I haven't heard anything about Dead Rising 3 that wasn't a rumor. Were there new things I didn't know about? And they have 3 things to work on for Ace Attorney, Investigations 2, Prof. layton vs A:A, and Gyakuten Saiban 5. If none of those 3 are mentioned in E3, I'd be sorely dissappointed.
#17desi_shinobiPosted 5/27/2012 11:49:54 AM
Can't believe there's people actually out there sending death threats to game developers.

I dislike Dantes new look and that's about it really, but not in a million years would I send a death threat to a game developer because of it.

Some people are just nuts if something like that effects them.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi