You are captured by Umbrella, which BOW do you choose to be turned into?

#1Sise_NegPosted 5/25/2012 10:12:52 PM(edited)
You're captured by Umbrella, Inc. and are told that you are going to be transformed into a deadly B.O.W. that will live to serve them. However, as a sadistic act of "good will" they give you the choice of which B.O.W. you will be turned into. Knowing that there is no way to escape Umbrella's facility, in addition to you being restrained which prevents you from killing yourself, which B.O.W. do you choose to become?

Note: In this scenario there is a 100% success rate and 0% chance that you will die in the morphing process. Also, all transformations the B.O.W. is capable of apply to your transformation.

Your options are the following:

1) Proto Tyrant T-001 (the one fought by Billy and Rebecca)
2) Tyrant T-002 (Tryant from RE1)
3) Tyrant T-103 (a.k.a. Mr. X)
4) Nemesis T-Type
5) Ivan
6) Thanatos
7) T.A.L.O.S.
---
Everything begins and ends with Sise-Neg!
#2ElusionM_08Posted 5/25/2012 9:57:06 PM
I'll fight to death, but let's say I was in a Steve situation, helpless and had no option, then no question; Ivan.

Ivan looks the closest thing to a human, has perfect understanding capabilities like a human, and looks at the coolest of them all (have style compared to the rest).
---
ElusionM: Resident Evil classics never gave me any input delay
squiggy9996999: you act like you never opened a door, jumped down a ledge or climbed a ladder
#3dropzone20Posted 5/25/2012 10:06:32 PM
Tyrant T-103 (a.k.a. Mr. X)

Walking through walls & being bullet-proof. I'd bash my own head to regain self control of my new body. Then I'd put on a mask & help Phoenix Jones fight crime, lol.

...tyrants are built like ken dolls so my sex-life would be non-existant. Being a BOW really is a horrible fate..DAMN YOU UMBRELLA!!!
#4edward18Posted 5/25/2012 10:06:59 PM(edited)
Ivan, or as I like to call it, the Disco Tyrant 5000
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#5ElusionM_08Posted 5/25/2012 10:13:43 PM
dropzone20 posted...
Tyrant T-103 (a.k.a. Mr. X)

Walking through walls & being bullet-proof. I'd bash my own head to regain self control of my new body. Then I'd put on a mask & help Phoenix Jones fight crime, lol.

...tyrants are built like ken dolls so my sex-life would be non-existant. Being a BOW really is a horrible fate..DAMN YOU UMBRELLA!!!

Mr.X wasn't bullet proof.
---
ElusionM: Resident Evil classics never gave me any input delay
squiggy9996999: you act like you never opened a door, jumped down a ledge or climbed a ladder
#6ItsAboutStylePosted 5/25/2012 10:20:41 PM
3) Tyrant T-103 (a.k.a. Mr. X)

Just for the sweet trench coat.
---
You aren't exactly Mister Current Affairs are you, Tommy? "Mad Fist" went mad, and "The Gun," shot himself.
#7edward18Posted 5/25/2012 10:21:23 PM
I've never had sex so not too much of a problem there.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#8ItsAboutStylePosted 5/25/2012 10:25:22 PM
edward18 posted...
I've never had sex so not too much of a problem there.

Why do you feel obligated to bring that up in every topic?
---
You aren't exactly Mister Current Affairs are you, Tommy? "Mad Fist" went mad, and "The Gun," shot himself.
#9edward18Posted 5/25/2012 10:30:41 PM
I hardly have ever brought that up in comparison to all the time I've been on this board.
---
#10slapper1Posted 5/25/2012 10:30:50 PM
Ivan just for the boss shades and sweet battle coat. Plus he really is the most human of the tyrants and possibly the most intelligent with the exception of TALOS.