Albert Wesker is ALIVE PERIOD

#1The-Legend-KiraPosted 5/26/2012 1:26:47 PM
laughing my ass of at all the morons who think he is dead. Lets Gets Straight To The Point.

- that little RUMOR that Capcom said he is dead is just like i said a RUMOR. There is no video proof or Twitter proof or facebook proof saying what the RUMOR says. Oh My God ign wrote a article saying that capcom has killed off wesker for good. nomatter how much the fans beg for him to come back its not happening. laughing out loud people actually believed it that's the sad part . NO VIDEO PROOF NO SOCIAL PROOF JUST A HE SAY SHE SAY THING GET THAT THREW YOUR THICK HEADS.

- Wesker survived the lava attack and dodged the rockets. if you use your eyes you can see just before the rockets hit his head he vanishes out of thin air. i wonder why oh ya because he can teleport morons. the rockets did not hit him. oh what you gonna say the uroboros was still there well guess what unlike the other weak people who got infected with it wesker was never being controlled. it was not attached to him as you can see. it was like a coat so he vanished without it. all i can say next time use your eyes and don't believe rumors or ign bye.
#288MetallicaPosted 5/26/2012 1:31:17 PM
I don't think anyone can really tell whether or not the rocket hit Wesker in RE5 or not. Maybe Capcom had the intentions of ending Wesker's character at the time, and maybe they will bring him back. We'll just have to wait and see. :)
#3ShadowlinkexPosted 5/26/2012 1:31:32 PM
He's dead. Get over it. End story.
---
2012 - Capcom made me a happy Steve.
I owe you one!! - http://tinyurl.com/bsaajeeeeell
#4MadigariPosted 5/26/2012 2:11:37 PM
The-Legend-Kira posted...
- Wesker survived the lava attack and dodged the rockets. if you use your eyes you can see just before the rockets hit his head he vanishes out of thin air. i wonder why oh ya because he can teleport morons. the rockets did not hit him. oh what you gonna say the uroboros was still there well guess what unlike the other weak people who got infected with it wesker was never being controlled. it was not attached to him as you can see. it was like a coat so he vanished without it. all i can say next time use your eyes and don't believe rumors or ign bye.

1) He never dodges once while being infected with Uroboros (or after getting his second shot of the PG67A/W, which might be slightly more relevant since it, you know, -poisons- him). Prior, you had to hide or trick him with rockets to damage him at all. If he still had his super speed after infection, why would he wait until waist-deep in lava to use it if he was that hellbent on killing Chris and Sheva?

2) It was just a coat? A coat that happens to take over 80 percent of his torso and exposes his infected heart to be shot at? To whit: http://residentevil.wikia.com/File:Albert_Wesker_Uroboros.png I think the smart move would be to stick with leather, if an option of coat materials are available.

3) If he vanished at all, it would likely be a graphical oversight, or censorship (I.E., no rocket to the forehead in certain nations). They've censored other deaths, so this wouldn't be a surprise in the least.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#5SSJ_JinPosted 5/26/2012 2:17:22 PM
RE Archives Volume 2 point blank says Wesker's head collided with the rockets and died. End topic.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#6MadigariPosted 5/26/2012 2:20:12 PM
SSJ_Jin posted...
RE Archives Volume 2 point blank says Wesker's head collided with the rockets and died. End topic.

He's going to argue that was written by BradyGames and not Capcom. Just saying. I thought about going that route as well.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#7bronzefrogPosted 5/26/2012 3:02:56 PM
Just before Wesker died and became dead without a chance of living because he was dead, he said "I did it to make people angry."

Death came a callin' and collected.
---
Soul Eater - One Piece - Shingeki no Kyojin - Vinland Saga - Yu Yu Hakusho - Planetes - Break Blade - Beelzebub - The Breaker
#8chanjkhPosted 5/26/2012 3:18:02 PM(edited)
Madigari | Posted 5/26/2012 5:20:12 PM | message detail | quote

He's going to argue that was written by BradyGames and not Capcom. Just saying. I thought about going that route as well.

Capcom staff members wrote it. BradyGames just translated it and published it in North America.

(and pretty poorly too... like the "Umbrella Resident Evil Countermeasure Service" in the first archives...)
---
It's the killer!
Do not die!
#9The-Legend-Kira(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2012 3:29:38 PM
Shadowlinkex posted...
He's dead. Get over it. End story.

lol has no proof but comes here to troll
#10The-Legend-Kira(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2012 3:37:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]