Possible, although a stretch, scenario for the woman in the trailer

#11largerockPosted 5/29/2012 6:35:24 AM
MakoChanX posted...
The only problem I personally have with Ada being a big bad antagonist, is that you will probably, eventually have to put a bullet through her head.
Ada is one, if not, of my favourite characters from the series :(

Also I have a few theories/rumours about it all *SPOILERS*

I've heart that Carla is a C virus experiment, and she will only be "female" in appearance (meaning she's not even human) and she will also have reproductive abilities far greater than the standard J'avo.
If this is true, then I can see her mutating and becoming a boss battle. I think this makes much more sense than just being a "clone".

Also another interesting note. Wasn't Umbrella's initial research, and the whole point of the Tyrant, to be able to eventually blend it in with society undetected?
Whoever these new antagonist are, if all this Carla being a C virus experiment is true, then they have pretty much fulfilled Umbrella's research.

It's all really interesting.....and confusing.

So...... another alexia?
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#12MakoChanXPosted 5/29/2012 6:59:53 AM
largerock posted...

So...... another alexia?

Although Alexia was created artificially, she was still a human child until injecting herself with the Veronica virus.

However if these theories about Carla turn out to be true, then she will be the first BOW that is not, and never was human, created purely from a virus, that can pass off as a human. Which is what Umbrella hoped to achieve with the tyrant project as already mentioned.

I too am really looking forward to where this goes, it's exciting!
---
Watch and you'll see, some day I'll be, part of your world.
#13RagirothPosted 5/29/2012 7:31:05 AM
MakoChanX posted...
The only problem I personally have with Ada being a big bad antagonist, is that you will probably, eventually have to put a bullet through her head.

I've heart that Carla is a C virus experiment, and she will only be "female" in appearance (meaning she's not even human) and she will also have reproductive abilities far greater than the standard J'avo.
If this is true, then I can see her mutating and becoming a boss battle. I think this makes much more sense than just being a "clone".

Also another interesting note. Wasn't Umbrella's initial research, and the whole point of the Tyrant, to be able to eventually blend it in with society undetected?
Whoever these new antagonist are, if all this Carla being a C virus experiment is true, then they have pretty much fulfilled Umbrella's research.

This.

I have no problem with her being evil, it's more so that I don't want to have to see her go. Granted I liked Wesker and Krauser, but when I got into Resident Evil I had already known they were villains (that and they weren't good or neutral for that long anyway), so I knew they'd eventually die.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#14EddyRajaPosted 5/29/2012 12:40:35 PM
MakoChanX posted...

I'm interested in that, but if she is as you said she is.. then how does "it" know about Wesker.. etc?
---
Raiden672008(PS3/Xbox id)
#15MakoChanXPosted 5/29/2012 1:03:03 PM
EddyRaja posted...

I'm interested in that, but if she is as you said she is.. then how does "it" know about Wesker.. etc?

It's impossible to say for sure with how little information we have on her, but if these rumours so turn out to be true, she obviously possesses human intelligence. The information she knows could have been implanted upon creation or even just told to her by her creators?

This is complete speculation however, but I'm finding all this REALLY interesting! Hopefully we will learn some knew stuff at E3 next week! :)
---
Watch and you'll see, some day I'll be, part of your world.