Who would you rather get chased by...(Minor spoilers)

#1EddyRajaPosted 6/1/2012 1:25:58 PM
G-Birkin(Transforms through all transformations besides last one.)

Or Nemesis.

I honestly would rather go with Birkin.,. it's a hard decision, but I could delay the inevitable..for abit.

How about you guys?
---
Raiden672008(PS3/Xbox id)
#2edward18Posted 6/1/2012 1:28:46 PM
Birkin easily. He doesn't chase you so much as run into you.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#3Sise_NegPosted 6/1/2012 1:41:07 PM
A slow moron with a pipe vs an intelligent monster that can infect you with the T-virus as well as blow you up with a rocket launcher.
---
Everything begins and ends with Sise-Neg!
#4RiokenPosted 6/1/2012 2:24:00 PM
Birkin by a mile. I'd like to keep Nemesis in my nightmares and out of my reality please.
---
~Pokemon Soul Silver Friend Code:0260 2924 1255~
~Pokemon White Friend Code:4598 8780 9212~
#5EddyRaja(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2012 6:47:13 PM
I should of mentioned that you're going to die either way. I honestly wouldn't want Nemesis because I thought want to be Brad Vickers :(
---
Raiden672008(PS3/Xbox id)
#6Plant42Posted 6/1/2012 6:55:07 PM
Birkin couldn't catch a 12 year old girl until she fell down a deep hole and got knocked out.
#7FranticFrenzyPosted 6/1/2012 7:05:08 PM
Plant42 posted...
Birkin couldn't catch a 12 year old girl until she fell down a deep hole and got knocked out.

Lol, this is true.
I'd go with Birkin. He's less intelligent and not as sneaky compared to Nemesis.
Plus, Nemesis has a rocket launcher and knows how to use it! Game over for me.
---
"Dude, I don't make mistakes. I'm a mirror!" -Pascal
#8JunDagekiPosted 6/2/2012 4:27:33 PM
obviously Birkin, my survival chance against Nemesis would be 0%,
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#9TurduckenPosted 6/2/2012 4:51:54 PM
I should of mentioned that you're going to die either way.

Well, this is a misleading topic title, then. Anyway, I pick Birkin. Because I'm going to die either way. So in his case I die in like 70 years of old age, because I outran the lumbering doofus and got away.
---
THE FIGHT WILL CONTINUE, AS LONG AS THE AMERICA INSIDE MY HEART IS STILL ALIVE
#10slapper1Posted 6/3/2012 4:58:52 AM
Nemmy only because I stand a chance of downing him to escape. Nemmy is far more vulnerable to small arms fire then Birkin ever was and while he is faster and more intellegent, he can be heavily damaged by minor explosives (grenades, small explosions) and escaped from. Birkin will just keep following you until he eventually catches you and he pretty much never goes down. If I am to die, I'd rather my death be against a monster that I can actually damage and that would kill me near instantly. Birkin would be an agonizing death due to his pipe, grabs, or claws but Nemmy would be pretty quick if he uses his tentacles which he loves to do. But I digress, Nemmy is my pick.