Ada Wong RE6 artwork for anyone interested.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Ada Wong RE6 artwork for anyone interested.
4 years ago#1
http://www.flickr.com/photos/revil_flickr/7338797794/sizes/o/in/set-72157628945307949/

They also have new renders of the J'avo in the sets.
"Deathbed, redruM. I like to kill and have some fun."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
4 years ago#2
ReceiverxWisdom posted...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/revil_flickr/7338797794/sizes/o/in/set-72157628945307949/

They also have new renders of the J'avo in the sets.

where did you get this image?
who gave you think link?
It's awesome btw.
4 years ago#3
Crossbow. Awesome
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
4 years ago#4
**** YES CROSSBOW! We better be able to play as her...

Nice shirt. Way cooler than that art student chic outfit from the other trailer.
"Leon survived his encounter with the boulder in RE4. He would be against punching the boulder and would rather take it in for questioning." -- kilo47
4 years ago#5
Ikaru_, I got it from REVIL which is a foreign Resident Evil fansite...I just simply liked them on facebook, and their latest post was RE6 Ada Wong artwork. They usually grab this stuff first...I dunno how, but that's why I liked them, they have access to this artwork very fast.
4 years ago#6
We should be able to play as her, hell it's even rumored she's getting her own Campaign scenario and of course I can already tell she will be a mercs character...Crossbow for the win, I f***ing owned with the crossbow on RE4 with Krauser. I wonder if that will be her main weapon in mercs?
4 years ago#7
I still think they should just make an Ada game. Stealth horror, like Siren. RE meets Splinter Cell.
"Leon survived his encounter with the boulder in RE4. He would be against punching the boulder and would rather take it in for questioning." -- kilo47
4 years ago#8

DAMN GURL! If you pop that collar any higher you'll be staring in the next Prototype game!
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
4 years ago#9
We should be able to play as her, hell it's even rumored she's getting her own Campaign scenario and of course I can already tell she will be a mercs character...Crossbow for the win, I f***ing owned with the crossbow on RE4 with Krauser. I wonder if that will be her main weapon in mercs?

Yes. If she is in Mercenaries and uses that crossbow, I can see me playing as her
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
4 years ago#10
Mister_Zurkon posted...
DAMN GURL! If you pop that collar any higher you'll be staring in the next Prototype game!

Infecting a woman's chest with the Mercer virus is your fetish?
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Ada Wong RE6 artwork for anyone interested.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived