Sony press conference tonight might show more RE6

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Sony press conference tonight might show more RE6
4 years ago#1
Stay tuned
4 years ago#2
After that DLC announcement I don't think Sony wants to do Capcom too many favors.

But I would like to see Leon or Ada in Sony Smash, Leon vs. Big Daddy FTW.
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
4 years ago#3
Mister_Zurkon posted...
After that DLC announcement I don't think Sony wants to do Capcom too many favors.

you have a point.

How long the exclusivity usually last?
4 years ago#4
ForeverBuffy posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...

you have a point.

Hmm... In the case of Skyrim... 2 months I think?

It depends.

That being said, if it's Capcom DLC, you probably aren't missing out on too much. LiN and DE were pretty underwhelming, and ORC's was even worse.
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
4 years ago#5
Mister_Zurkon posted...
ForeverBuffy posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...

you have a point.

It depends.

That being said, if it's Capcom DLC, you probably aren't missing out on too much. LiN and DE were pretty underwhelming, and ORC's was even worse.

I actually liked LiN. I liked how that DLC was more scary then everything else in the actual game
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
4 years ago#6
heartlesshero17 posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...
ForeverBuffy posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...

you have a point.

It depends.

I actually liked LiN. I liked how that DLC was more scary then everything else in the actual game

Yeah, But nothing in core 5 was scary. I thought DE was more intense than the entirety of 5.
4 years ago#7
My point is that LiN and DE are garbage compared to something like Old World Blues.
4 years ago#8
Mister_Zurkon posted...
My point is that LiN and DE are garbage compared to something like Old World Blues.

Or The Missing Link.
"Leon survived his encounter with the boulder in RE4. He would be against punching the boulder and would rather take it in for questioning." -- kilo47
4 years ago#9
VolcanoBoulder posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...

Or The Missing Link.

The missing link was a smidge over-priced. But at least the story in TML referenced Icarus Effect...

LiN just gave us...

SIGH...

Alex Wesker.
4 years ago#10
Mister_Zurkon posted...
The missing link was a smidge over-priced.

$15 for shirtless Adam and those weather effects? 'Twas a steal.

In all seriousness, it probably should've been 10, yeah. But I still felt like I got my money's worth with TML. Some great content in there.
"Leon survived his encounter with the boulder in RE4. He would be against punching the boulder and would rather take it in for questioning." -- kilo47
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Sony press conference tonight might show more RE6

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived