Sony press conference tonight might show more RE6

#1ForeverBuffyPosted 6/4/2012 3:47:40 PM
Stay tuned
#2Mister_ZurkonPosted 6/4/2012 3:52:45 PM
After that DLC announcement I don't think Sony wants to do Capcom too many favors.

But I would like to see Leon or Ada in Sony Smash, Leon vs. Big Daddy FTW.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#3ForeverBuffy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2012 4:01:47 PM
Mister_Zurkon posted...
After that DLC announcement I don't think Sony wants to do Capcom too many favors.

you have a point.

How long the exclusivity usually last?
#4Mister_ZurkonPosted 6/4/2012 4:04:46 PM
ForeverBuffy posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...

you have a point.

Hmm... In the case of Skyrim... 2 months I think?

It depends.

That being said, if it's Capcom DLC, you probably aren't missing out on too much. LiN and DE were pretty underwhelming, and ORC's was even worse.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#5heartlesshero17Posted 6/4/2012 4:07:47 PM
Mister_Zurkon posted...
ForeverBuffy posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...

you have a point.

It depends.

That being said, if it's Capcom DLC, you probably aren't missing out on too much. LiN and DE were pretty underwhelming, and ORC's was even worse.

I actually liked LiN. I liked how that DLC was more scary then everything else in the actual game
---
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception
#6Mister_ZurkonPosted 6/4/2012 4:11:40 PM
heartlesshero17 posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...
ForeverBuffy posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...

you have a point.

It depends.

I actually liked LiN. I liked how that DLC was more scary then everything else in the actual game

Yeah, But nothing in core 5 was scary. I thought DE was more intense than the entirety of 5.
---
#7Mister_ZurkonPosted 6/4/2012 4:14:54 PM
My point is that LiN and DE are garbage compared to something like Old World Blues.
---
#8VolcanoBoulderPosted 6/4/2012 4:15:42 PM
Mister_Zurkon posted...
My point is that LiN and DE are garbage compared to something like Old World Blues.

Or The Missing Link.
---
"Leon survived his encounter with the boulder in RE4. He would be against punching the boulder and would rather take it in for questioning." -- kilo47
#9Mister_ZurkonPosted 6/4/2012 4:17:28 PM
VolcanoBoulder posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...

Or The Missing Link.

The missing link was a smidge over-priced. But at least the story in TML referenced Icarus Effect...

LiN just gave us...

SIGH...

Alex Wesker.
---
#10VolcanoBoulderPosted 6/4/2012 4:20:13 PM(edited)
Mister_Zurkon posted...
The missing link was a smidge over-priced.

$15 for shirtless Adam and those weather effects? 'Twas a steal.

In all seriousness, it probably should've been 10, yeah. But I still felt like I got my money's worth with TML. Some great content in there.
---
"Leon survived his encounter with the boulder in RE4. He would be against punching the boulder and would rather take it in for questioning." -- kilo47