So IF someone dies in this game (a main character to the series) . . . .

#1Mikura_DSAPosted 6/4/2012 5:14:49 PM
who would assume that person to be? Like if it was official . . . who should go? I'm curious to see what people think and why.
---
(\__/)
=( '.' )= TOTORO LOVE
#2ElusionM_08Posted 6/4/2012 5:17:36 PM
Main character?

Claire. It would add an immense amount of tension in the series, especially for Chris. That can really change the way he acts. It might also have an affect on Leon and Sherry(if she somehow is in contact with her/will be in contact).

Other than that, I'd rather Chris, Jill and Leon not die. However:

Bring back Barry (lol bbb) and have him sacrifice his life for Chris. It would fit because they are close to each other.

Bring back Rebecca and kill her off.
Kill Carlos off in a flashback.
---
ElusionM: Resident Evil classics never gave me any input delay
squiggy9996999: you act like you never opened a door, jumped down a ledge or climbed a ladder
#3VolcanoBoulderPosted 6/4/2012 5:20:44 PM
I'd honestly like to see either or Leon or Chris get killed in this game. If done properly, it would really add to the emotional impact (lol) of the story.
---
"Leon survived his encounter with the boulder in RE4. He would be against punching the boulder and would rather take it in for questioning." -- kilo47
#4Mikura_DSA(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2012 5:23:11 PM
I hope Jake doesn't die. It's bad enough his papa died. I would have to say Leon / Ada. Don't care for either but I think if either one died, it would greatly impact the other one regardless of their current situation with eachother.
---
(\__/)
=( '.' )= TOTORO LOVE
#5VolcanoBoulderPosted 6/4/2012 5:27:42 PM
Mikura_DSA posted...
I think if either one died, it would greatly impact the other one regardless of their current situation with eachother.

I was thinking the same thing. Or, say, Ada kills Chris, and then Leon has to make a very difficult choice.
---
"Leon survived his encounter with the boulder in RE4. He would be against punching the boulder and would rather take it in for questioning." -- kilo47
#6CTU_007Posted 6/4/2012 5:58:51 PM
Get rid of Chris and Leon already
#7Shorty24oPosted 6/4/2012 6:08:45 PM
Who SHOULD die: Claire absolutely. She has very strong connections to basically every character involved in this game (except for the newbies) and would add to the tension between the characters.

But I frickin love Claire. I'd really rather have 1 more game with her before she died.

Who I would Want to die: I've never liked Leon. I'm not sure why, I just don't. Probably a little shallow but whatever.

I guess if Sherry died it would be kind of crazy for Leon (while angering very many fans of RE)
---
"Now it is time to put your blade to work..." ~Cheshire Cat (Alice: Madness Returns)