Ada framed?

#1paradoxx8Posted 6/4/2012 9:14:13 PM
In the new trailer does it seem like ada is trying to gather information and has no clue on whats happening until that man Simmons (i believe is his name not sure) starts telling her his plans? he goes on saying how Ada wong is going to be the reason for the terrorist attack,almost in a mocking way saying im going to make you enemy #1.do you think ada is really the main bad guy or there's really a clone to set her up?
#2AnimesetsunaPosted 6/4/2012 9:14:48 PM
Yes. That man is Derek C. Simmons.
---
Awaiting for Resident Evil 6
Playing: Red Alert 2 + Yuri's Revenge PC
#3avechaPosted 6/5/2012 6:02:46 AM
First glance i instantly thought Alex.
#4Doom_InfinitePosted 6/5/2012 6:33:46 AM
Alex suppossedly isn't blood related to Albert since they were all adopted, but for some reason he both looks and talks like Wesker which makes it somewhat likely Capcom is playing with us and he'll turn out to be Alex.
---
I am yours to command, point out our foes and step out of my way. - Adam, Shining Force
#5avechaPosted 6/5/2012 6:53:21 AM
Also when it shows Simmons in the trailer in the picture with that girl, is it debra?
#6avechaPosted 6/5/2012 6:53:47 AM
Doom_Infinite posted...
Alex suppossedly isn't blood related to Albert since they were all adopted, but for some reason he both looks and talks like Wesker which makes it somewhat likely Capcom is playing with us and he'll turn out to be Alex.

Looks the age as well.
#7ReflarePosted 6/5/2012 6:58:42 AM
avecha posted...
Also when it shows Simmons in the trailer in the picture with that girl, is it debra?

Carla Radames(Ada's supposed clone). It seems like it's a file for an experiment though, and you see a picture of a female hatching out of a chrysalis
---
The Muse and the Painter