Why was Chris getting drunk at the bar?

#1JunDagekiPosted 6/7/2012 5:45:00 AM
He is such a righteous man and yet he is found getting wasted at the bar, i heard there's 500 reasons, i would like to hear them.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#2billyclarkPosted 6/7/2012 5:47:04 AM
He bought Capcom's DLC. Go internet.
#3Hippie84Posted 6/7/2012 5:59:20 AM
You can be a righteous man and still get drunk and depressed.

At this point Chris has spent 15 years seeing bio-terror go from bad to worse. He lost the city he lived in, he nearly lost his sister more than once, and he has seen countless colleagues die (including Jill, however temporary). Add in the fact that despite stopping major biohazards, Chris isn't really getting anywhere; some other psycho always comes along to try and destroy the world.

We'd all be drinking away our sorrows too!
---
Science! Has science ever kissed a woman or won the Super Bowl or put a man on the moon?
#4Bristow84Posted 6/7/2012 6:03:13 AM
Plus the China section starts like 6 months- a year after the Winter scenario and I read somewhere that he couldn't stop his whole team from being wiped out
---
||AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE @3.4GHZ || Asus M4A87TD/USB3|| CM960 II Advanced || 4GB || GTX670 || Win7 64Bit
GT: Plizmatic Pain
#5jsquad4136Posted 6/7/2012 6:10:58 AM(edited)
Good lord it seems Capcom is FINALLY trying to add some HUMAN characteristics to the main characters and yet people still seem to be getting pissed off because of it.

I'd hate to see the **** storm that comes from the boards if Capcom would dare to show Leon fishing or grilling a steak.
---
"I haven't been a child since I was 9 years old."
#6largerockPosted 6/7/2012 6:16:54 AM
jsquad4136 posted...
Good lord it seems Capcom is FINALLY trying to add some HUMAN characteristics to the main characters and yet people still seem to be getting pissed off because of it.

I'd hate to see the **** storm that comes from the boards if Capcom would dare to show Leon fishing or grilling a steak.

lol they would be asking why he isn't kicking the steak or kicking the fish out of the water.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#7TixusPosted 6/7/2012 7:11:42 AM
No, no, no. You guys are doing it all wrong.

2) He had to sit through the Nintendo press conference.
---
get your own colby, jack
#8slapper1Posted 6/7/2012 7:14:08 AM
The poor guy has spent the last 15 + years fighting bio-terrorism, has lost countless friends and solders over the years due to bio-terrorism, had to watch his entire squad of soldiers get infected (In astern Europe) and mutate right in front of him while he could do nothing about it; then he had to put down said infected soldiers, and he believes that he failed in his mission 6 months previous to the start of RE 6 due to him failing to capture the mysterious women (Possibly Carla or Ada, or a clone, or ... whatever) whom by the way killed over 150,000 people while experimenting upon them over the years. Yeah, Chris has faced more than any 50 people had to face in their lives. Seeing him drunk in a bar really sells home just how much of a toll his job and it's various conditions are waring on him. He still is my favorite RE character even through the years and I love that Capcom is adding more emotion to his character.
#9TixusPosted 6/7/2012 7:16:28 AM
3) He tried to make a fun topic on a message board and everyone took it seriously.
---
get your own colby, jack
#10Plant42Posted 6/7/2012 8:35:21 AM
Nothing wrong with getting wasted.