Resident Evil 3 is the best in the series

#1Sise_NegPosted 6/8/2012 1:06:41 PM(edited)
1) Jill wears a mini-skirt, tube top and boots
2) The NE-Alpha parasite created a BOW that's still unsurpassed
3) Has the most unique (and fun) version of the Mercenaries mini-game.
4) Carlos was much better than either Sherry or Ashley.
5) It is definitely the most tense of the RE games.
6) Best gameplay of the PS1 classics (dodge & shove ability, quick turn, ammo creation, No pressing x to climb stairs, best challenge in regular enemies and bosses)
7) Only PS1 RE that lets you explore most of Raccoon City
8) NEMESIS - same as #2, but is so badass he deserves two mentions.
---
Everything begins and ends with Sise-Neg!
#2MadigariPosted 6/8/2012 1:05:25 PM
Bandwagon-er.

Still, good points.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#3WithoutJudgmentPosted 6/8/2012 1:16:57 PM
What would happen if Nemesis were injected with the Las Plagas parasite? Would the NE-Alpha parasite reject the Las Plagas parasite or will the Las Plagas parasite take over the Nemesis? They should put that in an RE spinoff! 0_0
---
Without judgement what would we do?
#4Sise_Neg(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2012 1:20:25 PM
WithoutJudgment posted...
What would happen if Nemesis were injected with the Las Plagas parasite? Would the NE-Alpha parasite reject the Las Plagas parasite or will the Las Plagas parasite take over the Nemesis? They should put that in an RE spinoff! 0_0

Probably a Lisa Trevor type deal and Nemesis will just gain additional powers.

That or the NE-Alpha parasite rejects the las plagas. Can't actually see the plagas taking over once the NE-Alpha parasite has already done it.
---
#5WithoutJudgmentPosted 6/8/2012 1:28:46 PM
Sise_Neg posted...

Probably a Lisa Trevor type deal and Nemesis will just gain additional powers.

That or the NE-Alpha parasite rejects the las plagas. Can't actually see the plagas taking over once the NE-Alpha parasite has already done it.

I donno... Las Plagas seemed more powerful than the Nemesis parasite to me. I think it would kill off the NE-A parasite and take over Nemmy to make him a plaga.
---
#6edward18Posted 6/8/2012 1:30:02 PM
The Las Plaga Parasite is nothing compared to the Nemesis parasite.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#7WithoutJudgmentPosted 6/8/2012 1:30:57 PM
edward18 posted...

like anyone can even know that.
---
#8Sise_Neg(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2012 2:13:53 PM
edward18 posted...

like anyone can even know that.

Most of the plagas parasites weren't all that great, though there were definitely exceptions. The plagas parasite is certainly less resilient than the NE-A parasite, so i don't see it taking over Nemesis at all. Anyway, too many derailed posts...
---
#9Mister_ZurkonPosted 6/8/2012 2:29:38 PM
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/sp5QR.jpg[/IMG]
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#10Doober2Posted 6/8/2012 3:13:40 PM(edited)
RE3 was the best for me, mainly cause of Nemesis. He added a sense of fear and dread that none of the other games had. Just a shame he didn't spawn randomly, like the enemies in one of Capcoms other games called Haunting Ground. That would of been truly terrifying with every playthrough, never knowing when or were he'd pop up.

Plus I loved that the game used different enemy spawns for some areas. Seriously, more games should do this, it adds a lot of replayability, as you are never 100% sure what you will face, every playthrough is different.

Also, Jill is probably my favorite of the RE characters, and eh, yes the outfit did rock.

And I also enjoyed going around Raccoon City, than being stuck inside a building for a large part of the game like the 2 games before it.

It also had the best normal enemy variety of the first 3 games

Mister_Zurkon posted...
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/sp5QR.jpg[/IMG]

XD
---
Run, you pigeons, it's Robert Frost!