Resident Evil 3 is the best in the series

#11ReceiverxWisdomPosted 6/8/2012 3:38:37 PM
1. Just because Jill is eye candy in RE3, how does that make the game better? For horny people who oogle at pixels maybe, but I won't care when comes to gameplay purposes. Her attire has nothing to do with the overall playthrough itself, so I disagree here.

2. Agreed, Umbrella's best creation so far imo.

3. Disagree, I don't mean to piss off Mad Jackal fans out there, I just hated the living hell out of this mode for some reason. 4 and 5 definitively top operation mad jackal. Maybe it was the learning curve for certain characters in that mode as I just never got into it as a kid. Don't plan to now.

4. *2 Thumbs the f*** up, agree*

5. This is primarily subjective, while it was the most intense RE due to nemesis on hard mode. He's not really all that scary anymore once you master his patterns...thus making it less tense especially when you get stronger weapons and more enhanced ammo. That experience would be changed for others who played the series. Different strokes for different folks. Disagree here.

6. In terms of gameplay I agree...it trumps a tiny bit of CVX for me. I don't know why CVX had to take stuff out like the "dodge maneuver" when it was technically a direct sequel to this. I'm sure deep down in the history of both these games development lies a reason. I still didn't like that decision so I still agree with this.

7. Disagree, if you're talking most of Raccoon City, updated side games let's you explore much as you want as well, maybe to restricted limit but I will say this.... Raccoon City is not something exclusive to the PS1 era. Fact.

8. Badass seal of agree. Only game that is now featuring a nemesis like creature is the Ustanak, but even then he'll be hard to top that greatness that put the most widely popular original "relentless pursuit" creature on the map.
---
"Deathbed, redruM. I like to kill and have some fun."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#12WithoutJudgmentPosted 6/8/2012 3:54:15 PM
ReceiverxWisdom posted...
7. Disagree, if you're talking most of Raccoon City, updated side games let's you explore much as you want as well, maybe to restricted limit but I will say this.... Raccoon City is not something exclusive to the PS1 era. Fact.

Which ps1 Resident Evil let you explore much of RC like RE3?
---
Without judgement what would we do?
#13ReceiverxWisdomPosted 6/8/2012 4:02:23 PM(edited)
I was talking about RC in general, the way it's worded seems like it's exclusive to the PS1 era even if you can explore a big chunk of it, my point is the digital town itself isn't entirely exclusive to a little old grey machine.

#14ReceiverxWisdomPosted 6/8/2012 4:05:55 PM
Plus outbreak had unexplored areas unseen in the previous entries, you may have gotten a big chunk of RC in RE3...but certainly not all of it.
---