So What do you think about the graphics so far?

#1JunDagekiPosted 6/8/2012 9:53:46 PM
better than RE5? The same? worse?
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#2edward18Posted 6/8/2012 9:57:35 PM
Better obviously.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#3ReceiverxWisdomPosted 6/8/2012 10:07:34 PM
Definitely better....I love this lighting this time around.
---
"Deathbed, redruM. I like to kill and have some fun."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#4ElusionM_08Posted 6/8/2012 10:25:04 PM
From what we've seen, not as polished as RE5's yet. All the reviewers and those who got to play the demos say the same thing. Especially the cut-scenes, RE5's are much in terms of lighting, shadowing, and the characters had much more realistic skin.

However, some of the scenes look very nice, like the Tall Oaks university, graphics are great there. And in all of Chris' China gameplay and cutscenes look great too (but his bar cutscene graphics were ok. The character models could use more detail in that scene).

Release product might have better graphics, but for now RE5 graphics are better.
---
ElusionM: Resident Evil classics never gave me any input delay
squiggy9996999: you act like you never opened a door, jumped down a ledge or climbed a ladder
#5ReceiverxWisdomPosted 6/8/2012 10:39:38 PM(edited)
^ This post is 100 percent correct...I just overlooked it , but looking back now...5 did have better overall textures and details. I was playing today and went "WTF why does this game look more polished?"

Maybe I like RE6 more on the darker front because the darkness and shadows was all done well. By a long shot 5 does retain some higher graphical detail in the end I really hope this is not the final product in any form.

Looking at the Chris demo I can see Elusion's part as true...the lighting in that section is...dare I say Cartoony the way it's lit, I dunno how to describe it.
---
"Deathbed, redruM. I like to kill and have some fun."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#6ItsAboutStylePosted 6/8/2012 10:38:32 PM
ElusionM_08 posted...
From what we've seen, not as polished as RE5's yet. All the reviewers and those who got to play the demos say the same thing. Especially the cut-scenes, RE5's are much in terms of lighting, shadowing, and the characters had much more realistic skin.

However, some of the scenes look very nice, like the Tall Oaks university, graphics are great there. And in all of Chris' China gameplay and cutscenes look great too (but his bar cutscene graphics were ok. The character models could use more detail in that scene).

Release product might have better graphics, but for now RE5 graphics are better.

This
---
You aren't exactly Mister Current Affairs are you, Tommy? "Mad Fist" went mad, and "The Gun," shot himself.
#7ItsAboutStylePosted 6/8/2012 11:41:01 PM
ElusionM_08 posted...

Edit: (sorry for the double post, I chose to edit too late) I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. That being said, the game still looks great imo. RE5 is one of the best looking games this generation imo, so it's nothing to frown about. I'm sure the final product will end up looking better than RE5.
---
You aren't exactly Mister Current Affairs are you, Tommy? "Mad Fist" went mad, and "The Gun," shot himself.
#8kaizenmxPosted 6/8/2012 11:41:33 PM
Graphics? It looks exactly like RE5.
#9GessMentosPosted 6/8/2012 11:51:37 PM
The cutscenes looks better but in-game... could be better. I hope it looks like RE5 at least in the final version.
---
I need a signature :(
#10ElusionM_08Posted 6/9/2012 12:11:14 AM
RE5 cut-scenes are in real-time and still amazing. They easily have one of the best graphics, especially the lighting, shadowing, and the textures as I previously mentioned.

And agreed, if the graphics are at least like RE5's, then that's good. If better, that's more than welcomed, but they should make them at least on par with RE5's.
---
ElusionM: Resident Evil classics never gave me any input delay
squiggy9996999: you act like you never opened a door, jumped down a ledge or climbed a ladder