Hope this isn't DLC polluted...

#11desi_shinobiPosted 6/13/2012 11:39:33 AM
I will put myself on a 30 DLC limit and if they keep releasing DLC that exceeds. I simply won't purchase it.

But knowing me, I'd probably cave in end up paying an additional 50 quid.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#12xKazeruxPosted 6/13/2012 11:42:11 AM
PyroSpark posted...
I am a hardcore RE mindless-fanboy. I WILL buy the 50$ dollar true-ending/Jill&Claire dlc if it comes to reality.

I'm sorry guys. ._.

---
PSN: KazimusPrime
XBL: xKazerux (Gold expired :(..)
#13Farhan_MalikPosted 6/13/2012 11:46:35 AM
THIS is capcom.
There will surely be disc-locked content that will get sold as DLC.
There's all kind of ripoffs when it comes to capcom games.
---
Fear the wrath of mod.
#14xKazeruxPosted 6/13/2012 11:51:24 AM
Farhan_Malik posted...
THIS is capcom.
There will surely be disc-locked content that will get sold as DLC.
There's all kind of ripoffs when it comes to capcom games.

I'm hoping it'll be handled like RE5. Only story DLC for that game was just elaborating on stuff that already happened + just to give a few more hours of gameplay.

If it's handled like ORC on the other hand, with a whole campaign for $20... (at least that wasn't on disc)
---
#15MakoChanXPosted 6/13/2012 11:58:22 AM
xKazerux posted...
If it's handled like ORC on the other hand, with a whole campaign for $20... (at least that wasn't on disc)

No but that DLC was still ridiculous. Having to pay an extra $20 for the other half of a full retailed priced game is ridiculous.

And just because it wasn't locked on disk doesn't mean it wasn't planned. They even advertised the "upcoming DLC" on the game's case! I That "DLC" was finished before the game was even released!

>:(
---
Watch and you'll see, some day I'll be, part of your world.
#16xKazeruxPosted 6/13/2012 12:14:27 PM
MakoChanX posted...
xKazerux posted...

No but that DLC was still ridiculous. Having to pay an extra $20 for the other half of a full retailed priced game is ridiculous.

And just because it wasn't locked on disk doesn't mean it wasn't planned. They even advertised the "upcoming DLC" on the game's case! I That "DLC" was finished before the game was even released!

>:(

Yeah, I know. I haven't bought the DLC yet. I heard it was good, but I keep waiting in the hopes they'll be discounted later or something. I got two copies (since my bro plays with me, bought the second one after the price drop) so I only gotta buy the DLC once and share it over, but still. $20 is steep for what should've already been in the game. -_-

I really really hope RE6 doesn't do that.
---
#17vhunter14Posted 6/13/2012 1:03:03 PM
The only on disc dlc for their last game(dogma) was essentially go to a spot on the map, pick up coin and bam done..the real dlc there was not on it so there is hope.
---
Official Nemesis Of the UMVC3 Board...S.T.A.R.S.