Alt. costumes that could be in this game.

#21Lord_Tic_TacPosted 6/12/2012 12:34:01 PM
id like to see sherry with an outfit where shes wearing claire's vest...iirc claire gave it to her in RE2
but ya in general id like to see each character get at least one classic and one original outfit
#22Doober2Posted 6/12/2012 1:41:25 PM
Lord_Tic_Tac posted...
id like to see sherry with an outfit where shes wearing claire's vest...iirc claire gave it to her in RE2
but ya in general id like to see each character get at least one classic and one original outfit

Actually Claires RE2 outfit for Sherry would be pretty cool
---
Run, you pigeons, it's Robert Frost!
#23GameBeaten(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2012 7:39:55 PM
SSJ_Jin posted...
Considering Leon IS Dante, no I don't think they'd be terrible at all.

Leon - Dante (preferably DMC1)

Chris - Ryu

Jake - RE4 Tuxedo Wesker with shades....maybe trench coat RE5 Wesker

EDIT: Actually if Chris has any rage moments like the boulder I'd like to see an Asura costume instead.

I've been thinking Chris should have a Ryu alt. also.
---
http://epicvideogamers.com/
I've been waiting for Nintendo to reveal a handheld with the 3DS's graphics since 2003.
#24GameBeaten(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2012 7:43:27 PM
Lord_Tic_Tac posted...

Perfect idea!
---
http://epicvideogamers.com/
I've been waiting for Nintendo to reveal a handheld with the 3DS's graphics since 2003.
#25darthmittenPosted 6/12/2012 8:45:55 PM
Leon should get a custom outfit and a gun to go with it, so he could do a taunt. Likein RE4. Rpd costume please and an "I h8 Ashley" Tshirt

Jake should get a cowboy outfit, and a Hunk costume *yes i still think hes HUNK*

Sherry should get an indian girl costume to match with jakes cowboy outfit and the sailor outfit from RE2
---
Fever gone, but itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food. Itchy Itchy. Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty :P -Resident Evil 1 Bedroom Diary
#26R1cSOULPosted 6/12/2012 10:22:20 PM
Sherry with the jacket that claire have her on RE2 =)
#27GreenLufeinPosted 6/12/2012 11:47:48 PM
Leon - RE2 RPD outfit. RE4 black top and pants.

Chris - STARS, BSAA, CV outfit, Revelations

Jake - Wesker trenchcoat? Cowboy outfit?

Sherry - RE2 sailor, an outfit which incorporates Claire's RE2 jacket

Helena - Default outfit (vest, shirt and trousers) recolour, Obligatory fan service outfit

Piers - Some bland military outfit, casual clothing

Ada - RE2, RE4, assignment Ada, Carla's clothing
#28Darth XelleonPosted 6/13/2012 2:26:43 AM
Leon1: RPD uniform
Leon2: Tuxedo (the James Bond look)

Chris1: STARS uniform (CVX version)
Chris2: tank top, and camo pants

Sherry1: Sailor fuku (smiler to her RE2 look, but not exactly the same)
Sherry2: Open red vest over bikini top, and daisy dukes shorts

Jake: Wesker's RE4/UC clothes

Helena: Red opera dress

Piers: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/172/f/6/adult_piers_by_tempest_of_the_dawn-d3jlrn1.jpg
---
Official Rydia's Husband of GameFAQs
My 3DS FC is in my profile, PM me to be friends or to just beat each other up online.
#29Hewie3Posted 6/13/2012 7:08:12 AM
We all know Sherry is going to have a Claire-esque costume but they will probably slut it up somehow by taking off the undershorts and making it a short denim skirt and cropping the top or something. Just look at Sheva's RE5 costumes.

I was thinking they might to do themed costumes in pairs to accommodate for the large variety of characters like they did in Darkside Chronicles.....in other words, be lazy.