Is Ustanak one of the Last Nemesis Subjects?

#1dropzone20Posted 6/12/2012 10:38:16 AM
There was a rumor that there were 4 Nemesis created by Umbrella. One died from complications, a second one was exterminated after trying to escape, the third was destroyed by Jill in Raccoon City & the 4th was unaccounted for.

Ustanak wearing the gatling gun backpack makes me think that he'll be replacing J.J/Gatling Gun Majini. I'll miss those overweight, beret-wearing jerks, lol.

If he is a Nemesis, the honor of blowing him away should've gone to the Master of unlocking herself, Jill...just for nostalgia anyway.

Is this leather-clad, O-faced giant the last Nemesis? or is it a brand-new C-Tyrant or something?
#2ElusionM_08Posted 6/12/2012 10:41:28 AM
Why should the honor be Jill's when the 4th Nemesis had nothing to do with her?

It makes perfect sense for Jake to be the one to blow him skyhigh, not even Sherry, but Jake because Ustanak is there for Jake and Jake only.
---
ElusionM: Resident Evil classics never gave me any input delay
squiggy9996999: you act like you never opened a door, jumped down a ledge or climbed a ladder
#3Sise_NegPosted 6/12/2012 10:54:30 AM
Ustanak has got nothing on Nemmy.
---
Everything begins and ends with Sise-Neg!
#4dropzone20(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2012 10:54:49 AM
I kinda always wanted to see a REmake 3 with Jill taking out Nemesis with current gen graphics. Jill vs Ustanak would be the closest thing to a Nemmy rematch, lol.

Yeah, Ustanak is hunting Jake so its Jakes job to take him down.

Is Ustanak a Nemesis? Is he a leftover Umbrella test-subject that Carla's crew has activated?
#5dropzone20(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2012 10:57:06 AM
Ustanak will never have Nemmy's charisma but he has similar fashion sense, lol. Why do Resident Evil badguys dress their mutants in leather anyway? I'd have my tyrant in a business suit with shades, lol.
#6SAGE_HANPosted 6/12/2012 11:15:27 AM
because they are tough as leather
---
WISH I COULD BREATH IN SPACE
PSN: YOUNGSAGE00
#7JREnvoyPosted 6/12/2012 11:18:49 AM
I like the theory that Ustanak is actually Steve.
---
envoyofuno
#8desi_shinobiPosted 6/12/2012 11:24:12 AM
It looks like it could be another Nemesis but a lot bigger.

I still prefer Nemesis from RE3 though.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#9ElusionM_08Posted 6/12/2012 11:24:42 AM
The more I see of Ustanak, the more I like it.

In fact, I think by the end of the game if he is shown to be lethal and takes on great feats, I might end up preferring it to Nemesis even.

The cutscene where he kills the J'avo Nemesis-style is kind of better than Brad's death. And then how he crushed the second J'avo letting his blood shower down over his own shoulders was pretty cool
---
ElusionM: Resident Evil classics never gave me any input delay
squiggy9996999: you act like you never opened a door, jumped down a ledge or climbed a ladder
#10Morpheus102686Posted 6/12/2012 11:38:26 AM
I kinda always wanted to see a REmake 3 with Jill taking out Nemesis with current gen graphics. Jill vs Ustanak would be the closest thing to a Nemmy rematch, lol.

Yeah, Ustanak is hunting Jake so its Jakes job to take him down.

Is Ustanak a Nemesis? Is he a leftover Umbrella test-subject that Carla's crew has activated?

Not only that but a REmake 3 with Nemesis's AI with the current technology to allow for less scripted encounters and much more random encounters with him throughout the game would be epic. Change up his patterns up with every playthrough and that would be the perfect stalker to keep you on your toes and never truly feeling safe.
---
New York Yankees