In my opinion, all 3 scenarios seem to be awesome

#1Aniel2008Posted 6/12/2012 10:37:39 AM
Leon - Seems to be survival horror at Tall Oaks with action sequences in China. I hope his story will have a deeper emphasis on puzzle solving because that's what I liked best about the old Resident Evil games. Also, the plane sequence with the lights going out reminded me much of the train from 0 which is awesome (although it will probably be only a very small part of the game). The underwater parts will probably be alright as long as they are similar to Revelations.

Chris - His gameplay trailer reminded me of the street sections of RE3 and exactly how I imagine a zombie outbreak to be (minus the shooting zombies). Not a fan of the J'avo using guns but their transformations look quite cool. There's much action going on but I hope that there are also survival horror elements involved. Story-wise his scenario looks to be very interesting for me (yay drunken Chris!)

Jake - Stalking enemies are awesome! Dodging Ustanak will probably be lots of fun xD
And Sherry seems to be a lot less annoying than in RE2 (can't blame her, she was 12 I think). It will probably be an interesting scenario.

This is my opinion after watching all the trailers and I'm getting pretty excited for this game. I didn't like Leon's Microsoft E3 gameplay video (those damn QTEs!) so I'm not fully convinced on the whole gameplay (which is actually the most important part, lol, and the reason I play games) but I can't judge it without playing it myself so I'm unable to comment on it properly.
Oh well, I don't think most people will read through all of this so:

TL:DR: Leon's survival horror parts seem to be cool, drunken Chris is awesome and I like stalking mutants.
#2FdUpHero750Posted 6/12/2012 10:59:59 AM
I agree. I've enjoyed every single Resident Evil thus far for different reasons and I'm sure this one will be great as well. Looking forward to playing as Sherry and learning what she's been up to since the end of RE2.
#3abnergoinbigPosted 6/12/2012 12:26:19 PM
i cant wait for this game. Im sure ill enjoy it. I loved 4, liked 5 and hopefully ill love this one just as much as 4 maybe more.
#4GeouPosted 6/12/2012 2:26:24 PM
Yep. This game is going to be remembered.
---
Excellence is my presence
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ - Red |||||||||||||| - Green ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] - Blue
#5xKazeruxPosted 6/13/2012 7:13:23 AM
Agreed. I've loved every Resident Evil I've played since the very first one (with the exception of Survivor, but I never had the chance to actually sit down and play that one), with 4 taking the place of my favorite from 2 and 5 being the most fun I had in a RE game thanks to the local co-op and such. Resident Evil 6 took the top spot in the list of games I plan on getting so I'm not going to buy anything until I get this game.
---
PSN: KazimusPrime
XBL: xKazerux (Gold expired :(..)
#6Hewie3Posted 6/13/2012 7:18:44 AM
This game could, honestly, secure 2nd place in my favorites of the RE. I don't know what'll take 2's spot but 6 is already looking like one of my favorite games. Hopefully it stays that way.
#7TurduckenPosted 6/13/2012 7:25:23 AM
Wait til the game's out before judging it! It's just your opinion off a 5-minute demo; nobody cares to hear what you've got to say until you play the real game!
---
THE FIGHT WILL CONTINUE, AS LONG AS THE AMERICA INSIDE MY HEART IS STILL ALIVE
#8N00B2000Posted 6/13/2012 7:49:15 AM
Turducken posted...
Wait til the game's out before judging it! It's just your opinion off a 5-minute demo; nobody cares to hear what you've got to say until you play the real game!

No, that's a bad Mr. Turducken! *sprays water* We only say that to trolls and haters.
#9Hades192Posted 6/13/2012 8:18:13 AM
Re5 demo ruined 5 for me because that was about th best part in the game. I was so excited i burnt myself out on the demo that when I played Re5 it was a disappointment.

Just replayed Re5 and it was much better than I remembered, however I turned downed my brightness as it was to high and didn't listen to the story.

I'm staying away from Demos. Keeping my expectations lows so they can only go up when I do play the game. Same with DmC.
#10TurduckenPosted 6/13/2012 9:48:07 AM
No, that's a bad Mr. Turducken! *sprays water* We only say that to trolls and haters.

Oop. Sorry, I forgot one opinion's okay to have from little info, but the other isn't. I get so confused!
---
THE FIGHT WILL CONTINUE, AS LONG AS THE AMERICA INSIDE MY HEART IS STILL ALIVE