I am Chris Redfield, ask me anything?

#81gregamastaPosted 6/15/2012 7:33:16 PM
Captain! Chris Hansen is looking for you , he wanted to ask you about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfN2QuR_V3A&feature=player_embedded
---
<Proud fighter in training>I will be the most complete fighter in the world *BEST IN THE WORLD!* PSN : Devilsnevercry_3
3DS FC:0774-4319-4137 Dante -DT-
#82MuhammadJAPosted 6/15/2012 7:44:46 PM
You still didn't answer my question, oh mighty Chris!
#83hunter_7289Posted 6/15/2012 8:08:18 PM
GLADI_ATOR posted...
no, thankfully I'm not. I'm just acquainted with him, we are most definitely not the same person. I just said I'll send him after you if you didn't answer my question. Just a bit of advice he likes trees, so you know . . . ya might want to stay away from them. In fact I would just avoid going outdoors.

p.s. if you want to take me on you'll have to go through hunter and his friends before you get to me.

???
What is going on here?
First people trying to make me their pet and now people trying to make me their bodyguard. GLADI_ATOR your really pushing the boundaries of this alliance.
Which reminds me, Chris you still haven't answered my question of how many Hunters would it take to kill you.
---
Official Talk No Jutsu of All Boards
#84Mister_ZurkonPosted 6/16/2012 4:34:02 PM
How come you cycle through so many partners?

Is it the cortisol?
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#85SSJ2_WookiePosted 6/16/2012 4:47:51 PM
MakoChanX posted...

Fail. RE6 is set in 2013 ;)

My thoughts exactly... was wondering how it would be possible of them to be talking of being in China and incidents Carla\Ada and Leon when its around a year away till it even happens haha
#86GLADI_ATORPosted 6/17/2012 9:44:16 AM
SSJ2_Wookie posted...
MakoChanX posted...

Fail. RE6 is set in 2013 ;)

My thoughts exactly... was wondering how it would be possible of them to be talking of being in China and incidents Carla\Ada and Leon when its around a year away till it even happens haha

Well Chris must have used his fists to cause a rift in the timeline (sort of like what superman did), which caused him to go back in time to the present, while also remembering what happens in the future.
---
Noob Saibot