I think there will be no Public Demo...

#1AnimesetsunaPosted 6/18/2012 12:55:50 AM
Because in Biohazard Official Site mention that if you brought DD, you will able to download the demo using the code. Did they ever mention public demo?
---
Awaiting for Resident Evil 6
Kana Hanazawa ^^
#2Rojo_Posted 6/18/2012 12:59:43 AM
I thought the code was for "early access" to the demo
#3WeH4veAHulkPosted 6/18/2012 1:02:19 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4WeH4veAHulkPosted 6/18/2012 1:03:56 AM
Animesetsuna posted...
Because in Biohazard Official Site mention that if you brought DD, you will able to download the demo using the code. Did they ever mention public demo?

The public demo comes on a later date.
#5Animesetsuna(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2012 1:04:59 AM
They didn't mention about early access for PS3. So possibility that they will be no Public Demo release. That's just my opinion.
---
Kana Hanazawa ^^
#6Animesetsuna(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2012 1:07:19 AM
WeH4veAHulk posted...
Animesetsuna posted...

The public demo comes on a later date.

So maybe we can get exclusive DLC like Xbox 360 early access. lol
---
Kana Hanazawa ^^
#7Delta0126Posted 6/18/2012 2:25:08 AM(edited)
You're kinda late to the party on this one....like someone mentioned the code in DD is just early access of the demo, the 360 owners get it on July 4th for obvious reasons while the PS3 get's it on September 4th (NA/JPN)/September 5th (EU). You're speaking as if this hasn't happened before, for example Battlefield 3 gave players early access to the ME3 Single Player and Multiplayer demo which eventually became open to the public, just because there hasn't been any official word on a public demo yet does not mean you should assume there isn't going to be one, which is just going to be the levels that was shown at E3 anyway.
---
There is a Ghost in my attic and he says: "It's very dark up here...." ....Oh right....and he also says: "Boo."
#8Animesetsuna(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2012 4:44:49 AM
Actually, I read the official site that never mention about public demo....

RE5 have a demo before?
---
Kana Hanazawa ^^
#9ElusionM_08Posted 6/18/2012 11:11:44 AM
Animesetsuna posted...
Actually, I read the official site that never mention about public demo....

RE5 have a demo before?

RE5's demo was released in January for 360 (iirc) and February for PS3. Game was released on March 13th 2009.

For RE6 however, the demo WITH DD code for XBL is for July 3rd, and with the DD code for PSN is September 3rd.

I have no idea on a public demo, but I've read September 4th which doesn't make sense.
---
ElusionM: Resident Evil classics never gave me any input delay
squiggy9996999: you act like you never opened a door, jumped down a ledge or climbed a ladder