Resident evil isn't Resident Evil anymore.

#17lightsXIIIPosted 6/24/2012 1:31:13 PM
In my Opinion, This game will be a bigger disappointment then RE5. I wish it hadn't turn into a shooter.
#2SSJ2_WookiePosted 6/24/2012 1:42:09 PM
But it is it still has title and same characters, and only people who can really say its not RE anymore would be developers

But I get what you are saying because all of the changes but honestly it needed to evolve somehow. My biggest complaint is it needs more creepy atmosphere and creature types to fight. But this game is a lot darker and has more Eerieness then 5 so that's a plus.

I like where the series is at. Its intense and fun. And I know if I want to play the old style I can always go back and play the 5 old style games.
#3WeH4veAHulkPosted 6/24/2012 1:45:36 PM
7lightsXIII posted...
In my Opinion, This game will be a bigger disappointment then RE5. I wish it hadn't turn into a shooter.

This already looks better than 5,and it's been more of shooter for a few years now,so it's about time you got used to it son.
#4shotgunheadshotPosted 6/24/2012 2:05:31 PM
RE4 was a 100% pure shooter . I don't see the problem with RE6 being one to.
#5runyonavePosted 6/24/2012 2:08:21 PM
shotgunheadshot posted...

No it wasn't. It had its moments of quietness. Where you walk around and solve small puzzles or explore. This just seems like it's 100% shooter.
---
My top games: God Hand, Bayonetta, Ninja Gaiden 3, DMC, Vanquish, Tomb Raider Anniversary, Red Seeds Profile, Resident Evil, Silent Hill and Space Channel 5 P2.
#6vhunter14Posted 6/24/2012 2:13:01 PM
You are right, clearly silent hill is more resident evil than resident evil.
---
Official Nemesis Of the UMVC3 Board...S.T.A.R.S.
#7shotgunheadshotPosted 6/24/2012 2:18:03 PM(edited)
runyonave posted...

No it wasn't. It had its moments of quietness. Where you walk around and solve small puzzles or explore. This just seems like it's 100% shooter.

Your wrong that game barely had any parts exploring. Re5 had a lot more slow moments where your walking around exploring. People who love RE4 or 5 should really like RE6 including myself . There is a lot more enemies to shoot in RE4 compared to 5 . So don't be surprised to find out RE6 is a 100 % shooter like RE4.
#8Mister_ZurkonPosted 6/24/2012 2:19:08 PM
"Resident Evil isn't Alone in the Dark anymore"

FIxed
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#9SSJ2_WookiePosted 6/24/2012 2:46:13 PM
runyonave posted...

Your wrong that game barely had any parts exploring. Re5 had a lot more slow moments where your walking around exploring. People who love RE4 or 5 should really like RE6 including myself . There is a lot more enemies to shoot in RE4 compared to 5 . So don't be surprised to find out RE6 is a 100 % shooter like RE4.

Have you ever even beat RE4? I just played through it this week and their is a ton of slow moments and hidden side areas to find and explore, moreso than 5 I would believe. Maybe you should go replay it and take your time and look around before saying someone is wrong about something when you don't even know what you are talking about.

And as for 6 its not even out yet to give a true verdict of how it is. If their is no exploring at all it will suck but I know the game will be amazing as agame itself. We won't know till it comes out if there is any side rooms to go too, cause people showing off the demos main concern is showing you gameplay, not all its hidden areas.
#10shotgunheadshotPosted 6/24/2012 3:20:18 PM
Yes it was pratically 100 % shooter. Ive played it more than you. I don't need to say blah, blah, blah of all the details. If you don't dilly dally during the game and just follow the path to finish game, all you would do is shoot ganados and monsters . Which i am right. Seeing the merchant just breaks the action a bit. I can't wait to play the shooter that RE6 is supposed to be. Just like RE4 and 5 are shooters.