Im sick of Leon - RE6, RE Damnation and RE Retribution

#1ForeverBuffyPosted 6/26/2012 10:01:09 AM
Come on, enough is enough how about Claire?

This year is the year of Leon in RE series.

Leon in RE6

Leon in RE Damnation

Leon in RE Retribution.

Ada is following Leon in RE6 and Retribution, I really hope we dont see her in RE Damnation too.
#2Hewie3Posted 6/26/2012 10:03:24 AM
A lot of people are but there are also a lot of people who hate Claire, who hate Jill, who hate Chris....but there are people who like them as well.

My point is, I don't want to see him either but I'm not going to constantly complain about it because I realize there are others who will enjoy them. There are plenty characters in the game besides Chris and Leon to enjoy.
#3sight094Posted 6/26/2012 10:03:32 AM
I hope Ada is in damanation. I want more leon x Ada :)
#4jsquad4136Posted 6/26/2012 10:03:33 AM
New and exciting topic....
---
"I haven't been a child since I was 9 years old."
#5edward18Posted 6/26/2012 10:08:43 AM
Just cause others will enjoy it is no right for someone to not voice their opinion.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#6VolcanoBoulderPosted 6/26/2012 10:10:14 AM
sight094 posted...
I hope Ada is in damanation. I want more leon x Ada :)

jsquad4136 posted...
New and exciting topic....

I agree with both of you. :)
---
Donuts don't wear alligator shoes.
#7darthmittenPosted 6/26/2012 10:19:40 AM
Dont forget operation raccoon city. The game revolves around him. In my opinion its more the RE 2 Cast year. Almost every game has involved at least someone from RE2 hopefully Claire appears to reunite the whole RE2 cast
---
Fever gone, but itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food. Itchy Itchy. Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty :P -Resident Evil 1 Bedroom Diary
#8ItsAboutStylePosted 6/26/2012 10:22:30 AM
Haha, Retribution
---
You aren't exactly Mister Current Affairs are you, Tommy? "Mad Fist" went mad, and "The Gun," shot himself.
#9ReceiverxWisdomPosted 6/26/2012 10:52:15 AM(edited)
Want more cheese with your winnne, TC?

And why is Retribution added in this? Don't bring Paul Anderson's Mary Sue circle jerk into this when it's not even in Capcom's hands what they decide for these live action movies for the love of god -____-

Maybe the big name storylines are coming to a close? Chris and Leon are on the forefront of dealing with bioterrorism, they devoted every PART of their later lives to fighting against these BOWS...so it makes sense to me why they have more appearances over someone like Claire and Jill.

One who isn't devoted to fighting like her brother is and the other either has a her own unit (As two opposing captains like Chris and Jill can't be in the same squad) or she stepped down. Jill just doesn't look the type to keep fighting like this forever after what happened in RE5.

Sorry.
---
"Deathbed, redruM. I like to kill and have some fun."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#10randyc80Posted 6/26/2012 10:52:07 AM
edward18 posted...
Just cause others will enjoy it is no right for someone to not voice their opinion.

Weren't you the one complaining the other day about people creating new topic threads about things thst have already been discussed? Because this one has been done like 12 times before....just on this board alone.