Resident Evil: The Boulder Game

#1ElusionM_08Posted 6/27/2012 2:56:14 PM
This was once done on the Resident Evil 5 boards and was pretty enjoyable for a while, so I decided to revive the (tradition? :D) for this board as well.

You simply replace some words in the quotes of Resident Evil with the word "boulder" so it sounds funny/funnier compared to the original version. The quote has to be from one of the Resident Evil games, and can be from character dialogues, files, item descriptions, writing and narrations, anywhere as long as it's within Resident Evil.

"After what it's done to us, how many of our men are dead because of that BOULDER!? -Chris, RE6
---
ElusionM: Resident Evil classics never gave me any input delay
squiggy9996999: you act like you never opened a door, jumped down a ledge or climbed a ladder
#2xKazeruxPosted 6/27/2012 3:05:50 PM
"Boulders... I guess after this, there will be one less to worry about."
---
PSN: KazimusPrime
XBL: xKazerux (Gold expired :(..)
#3VolcanoBoulderPosted 6/27/2012 3:07:56 PM
"Hope this is not Chris' boulder!
---
Donuts don't wear alligator shoes.
#4Macho_taco_23Posted 6/27/2012 3:09:23 PM
Has it never occurred to you that this planet is overpopulated? Only a handful of boulders truly matter. Everyone else is just so much chaff.
---
Has it ever occurred to you that this message board is over populated? Only a handful of users truly matter. Everyone else is just so much chaff!
#5ElusionM_08(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2012 3:12:34 PM
"Put your gun down Chris. Boulder's a key witness, we need it". - Leon, RE6
---
Chris and Leon Bromance - October 2nd 2012
#6MakoChanXPosted 6/27/2012 3:14:27 PM
"Boulder!? Boulder It's ME! Chris!!"
---
Watch and you'll see, some day I'll be, part of your world.
#7ReceiverxWisdomPosted 6/27/2012 3:19:25 PM
"What about Captain Wesker?"

"Don't worry, he's sleeping with the ultimate Boulder...."

O_o
---
"Deathbed, redruM. I like to kill and have some fun."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#8ItsAboutStylePosted 6/27/2012 3:19:34 PM
"There was a hostile boulder, I had no choice but to neutralize him. There are still others surrounding the area."
---
You aren't exactly Mister Current Affairs are you, Tommy? "Mad Fist" went mad, and "The Gun," shot himself.
#9darthmittenPosted 6/27/2012 3:19:52 PM
Its not just a Snake... its a BOULDER!!! ouch....
---
Fever gone, but itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food. Itchy Itchy. Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty :P -Resident Evil 1 Bedroom Diary
#10Macho_taco_23Posted 6/27/2012 3:20:45 PM
By the time I noticed something was wrong, the entire city was infested with boulders!
---
Has it never occurred to you that this message board is over populated? Only a handful of users truly matter. Everyone else is just so much chaff!