Am I the only one who wants to see Jill and Claire in this game?

#1ForeverBuffyPosted 6/27/2012 4:28:11 PM
After RE5 I wonder what Jill is up to,. and Claire we dont see her since RE Degeneration.
#2randyc80Posted 6/27/2012 5:11:32 PM
Do you guys have a quota for making this topic?

We all love Claire and Jill....it would be nice if they were playable within the story...they probably aren't (especially not Claire).

Did we miss anything or does that about cover it?

Oh yeah, blah blah blah Chris and Leon are overused/already had their turn/are boring characters blah blah...

Good now? Okay then, great day of work everyone. We'll see you tomorrow and we can have this same discussion all over again.
#3darkhishamPosted 6/27/2012 9:01:51 PM
Yes, out of the millions of persons who like RE and all the whiny fans of Claire and Jill. You're the only person on the entire universe and all that exists who wants Jill and Claire in RE6.
---
GT: The Nightdream
PSN/Steam ID: The_Nightdream
#4Doober2Posted 6/28/2012 12:33:46 AM
tbh there's no reason for Claire to come back.

Though Jill being absent from RE6 (if she is), is just baffling
---
Run, you pigeons, it's Robert Frost!
#5sight094Posted 6/28/2012 1:53:01 AM
Doober2 posted...

Jill probably "Died" again that's why...
#6FireMadePrimePosted 6/28/2012 5:03:34 AM
sight094 posted...
Doober2 posted...

Jill probably "Died" again that's why...

Is Jill the Jean Grey of Resident Evil? Come on, they keep dying and coming back.
---
MvC2 team: Cyclops, Mega Man and Ken
MvC3 and UMvC3 team: Phoenix, Jill and Morrigan.
#7sbn4Posted 6/28/2012 5:10:40 AM
No among all the horny gamers, feminists, and people who think these characters are any good (Jill kinda sucks, Claire not as much), you are not the only person who wants these two back.

Personally, there is so much whining for these two characters and so many topics made about this that I'm not sure why you made this topic. I can live without Jill. Claire I feel needs to return because she has a direct link to three characters. Jill just has Chris, but considering Revelations told us that Chris and Jill can work without each other, she's not mandatory in my book. Besides, she's nothing more than walking fan service at this point.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#8StrangerSirKaiPosted 6/28/2012 5:15:26 AM(edited)

There's plenty of reason for Claire to come back, ESPECIALLY for RE6 where she has important history with ALL of the returning protagonists. And frankly, it's especially offensive that we finally have the return of Sherry but with no Claire. You're going to claim Claire has no reason to come back but Sherry does? Sherry was previously written away with "in government custody, end of story." There's no reason Claire couldn't be written into a new game like Sherry was. Besides, if Degeneration was really meant to be Claire's send off then that's about the worst and most insulting send off a character could suffer.

The most baffling part of Jill and Clare's absence in this game however is that Chris apparently undergoes serious mental trauma, picks up smoking again and lives out of a bottle for six months and the ones to track him down and break him out of his stupor AREN'T Claire and/or Jill? The two (probably) most important people in his life? What a waste.
#9ReceiverxWisdomPosted 6/28/2012 5:48:26 AM(edited)
So tired of topics like these....wait til the DEVS say soo...it's plenty more to reveal as they said. Just don't hold your breath if you wind up disappointed.

Either way, it's the same old s*** with this question.

Capcom must be tired of it as well. I really hope it doesn't get more out of control, otherwise this would be the first time I would want Capcom to kill off Claire and Jill off screen and see many desperate fanboys or girls would be QQ-ing all over the place only for Capcom to pull a Harry f***ing Houdini and reveal they're alive at the end due to some witch magic and TROLOLOLOLOL at the small minded brains of folks who actually thought Jill was dead in RE5, and got butthurt about it to cancel their pre-order of RE5....LMFAO! How fickle are people these days to not buy a game because of one particular character O_O ?

Reminds me of the megaman X debacle on U/MVC3. . . and Capcom trolling people good with Zero's Alternative 'X' costume as if were saying clandestinely "there is your megaman, have fun!!!!!!" XDDDDDDDDD please do the same with RE6 capcom....this board would never hear the end of these complaints.

I said it once on the MVC board, I'll say paraphrase it here again "Only CAPCOM has the final say to decide who is in the games, not the fanbase....Capcom made this VERY clear time and time again."
---
"Deathbed, redruM. I like to kill and have some fun."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#10snake_dante44Posted 6/28/2012 8:50:17 AM
These Claire and Jill fans who keep wanting them to be in this game probably only want to see their a** and boobs, so they can drool over while playing as them. Well, maybe not all, but most of them.

To be honest, I also love Claire and Jill, but I'm not a mindless fan who wants to see them in EVERY RE game. If the story is not possible for them to make an appearance, then they better not be in, otherwise the story would seem to be forced and it would ruin the game.

I'm sure these Claire and Jill fans will not be satisfied if they only make a cameo in the story and not playable. So I think it's better if they don't make any appearance at all. Well, at least save them for the next game, or at least put them in this game's Mercenaries mode.