Am I the only one who wants to see Jill and Claire in this game?

#11StrangerSirKaiPosted 6/28/2012 10:07:57 AM(edited)
These Claire and Jill fans who keep wanting them to be in this game probably only want to see their a** and boobs, so they can drool over while playing as them. Well, maybe not all, but most of them.

To be honest, I also love Claire and Jill, but I'm not a mindless fan who wants to see them in EVERY RE game. If the story is not possible for them to make an appearance, then they better not be in, otherwise the story would seem to be forced and it would ruin the game.

I'm sure these Claire and Jill fans will not be satisfied if they only make a cameo in the story and not playable. So I think it's better if they don't make any appearance at all. Well, at least save them for the next game, or at least put them in this game's Mercenaries mode.

No one asking them to be "every game." Claire hasn't been in a new RE game in over 12 years, only retreads of existing material. Now we have SHERRY BIRKIN finally returning and it would be a perfect chance to reintroduce Claire as well, but instead it's just a totally wasted opportunity.
#12jsquad4136Posted 6/28/2012 10:11:18 AM
Why is it that every topic titled '' Am I the only one'' consists of an opinion that most people will actually AGREE with? Getting sick of these topics. Of course you aren't the only one?
---
"I haven't been a child since I was 9 years old."
#13darkhishamPosted 6/28/2012 1:32:06 PM
StrangerSirKai posted...
tbh there's no reason for Claire to come back.

Though Jill being absent from RE6 (if she is), is just baffling

There's plenty of reason for Claire to come back, ESPECIALLY for RE6 where she has important history with ALL of the returning protagonists. And frankly, it's especially offensive that we finally have the return of Sherry but with no Claire. You're going to claim Claire has no reason to come back but Sherry does? Sherry was previously written away with "in government custody, end of story." There's no reason Claire couldn't be written into a new game like Sherry was. Besides, if Degeneration was really meant to be Claire's send off then that's about the worst and most insulting send off a character could suffer.

The most baffling part of Jill and Clare's absence in this game however is that Chris apparently undergoes serious mental trauma, picks up smoking again and lives out of a bottle for six months and the ones to track him down and break him out of his stupor AREN'T Claire and/or Jill? The two (probably) most important people in his life? What a waste.

The only reason for Claire was because she was looking for his brother. She knows that he is with the BSAA so we don't need her at all, also Claire wasn't even the originally planned character. I would've preferred the original Elza Walker. Sherry on the other hand had the whole virus thingy going on, kinda like Steve. Jill was on the last game, why the hell do we need her?
---
GT: The Nightdream
PSN/Steam ID: The_Nightdream
#14StrangerSirKaiPosted 6/28/2012 1:45:28 PM(edited)
StrangerSirKai posted...
tbh there's no reason for Claire to come back.

Though Jill being absent from RE6 (if she is), is just baffling

There's plenty of reason for Claire to come back, ESPECIALLY for RE6 where she has important history with ALL of the returning protagonists. And frankly, it's especially offensive that we finally have the return of Sherry but with no Claire. You're going to claim Claire has no reason to come back but Sherry does? Sherry was previously written away with "in government custody, end of story." There's no reason Claire couldn't be written into a new game like Sherry was. Besides, if Degeneration was really meant to be Claire's send off then that's about the worst and most insulting send off a character could suffer.

The most baffling part of Jill and Clare's absence in this game however is that Chris apparently undergoes serious mental trauma, picks up smoking again and lives out of a bottle for six months and the ones to track him down and break him out of his stupor AREN'T Claire and/or Jill? The two (probably) most important people in his life? What a waste.

The only reason for Claire was because she was looking for his brother. She knows that he is with the BSAA so we don't need her at all, also Claire wasn't even the originally planned character. I would've preferred the original Elza Walker. Sherry on the other hand had the whole virus thingy going on, kinda like Steve. Jill was on the last game, why the hell do we need her?

I'm not making a case for Jill, simply Claire (though it IS ridiculous Jill wouldn't be involved in finding him and bringing him back into duty). Claire has ties with all of the returning main characters in this game and she's already starred in her own titles because she was looking out for them (Chris specifically). It's not at all any kind of leap to imagine that she would get directly involved for their sake.