C/D: You seen enough trailers but still spoil yourself...

#1ReceiverxWisdomPosted 6/27/2012 9:51:48 PM
http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelston/blog/2012/06/27/san_diego_comic-con_panels_revealed

New trailer for RE6 will be at comic con....did RE5 have this many before? I wonder if a person will know the entire game at this rate.

Some more agree or disagree, Capcom should've stopped at the first one. Not everyone can resist temptation however. . . what do you guys think?

Oh and as a extra treat, what was your favorite trailer if you happened to watch them all?

The reveal trailer pwned in terms of presentation, hands down.
---
"Deathbed, redruM. I like to kill and have some fun."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
#2darthmittenPosted 6/27/2012 9:54:59 PM
I cant stop from watching sadly and yes. I feel we will know more than 80% of the game when it gets released, if Capcom keeps spoiling like this
---
Fever gone, but itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food. Itchy Itchy. Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty :P -Resident Evil 1 Bedroom Diary
#3VolcanoBoulderPosted 6/27/2012 9:55:15 PM
ReceiverxWisdom posted...
New trailer for RE6 will be at comic con....did RE5 have this many before? I wonder if a person will know the entire game at this rate.

The RE 5 trailers revealed most of the major plot twists, such as Wesker's involvement, Tri-Cell's treachery, and Jill's "death" -- the outcome of which could have easily been deduced from a certain line of dialogue in one of those trailers...

My favorite trailer so far is definitely the first one. Actually got chills from it. The newest one was almost as awesome, though.
---
"Gotta' go fast!" -- Commander Shepard, Resident Mario Versus XIII: Skyrim Sword 3D
#4ReflarePosted 6/27/2012 10:06:48 PM
C.

Stupid thing to spoil myself too much, bt I can't stop myself unluckily.
---
The Muse and the Painter
#5ElusionM_08Posted 6/27/2012 10:24:12 PM
Truth be told, RE6's basic plot has already been spoiled (or at least if you have a sharp mind which can put things together).

If I get time over the next few weeks (or after the next trailer), I'll put together a full scale plot theory and post it on gfaqs.

But of course, doesn't mean all is unveiled. But watch the next trailer (or TGS trailer) give away the man behind it all, which Ada/Carla dies, and also the last battle.
---
Chris and Leon Bromance - October 2nd 2012
#6VolcanoBoulderPosted 6/27/2012 10:50:31 PM
ElusionM_08 posted...
But of course, doesn't mean all is unveiled. But watch the next trailer (or TGS trailer) give away the man behind it all, which Ada/Carla dies, and also the last battle.

*Music ramps up quickly*
*Trailer fades in on Ada sprawled across the floor with a large hole in her head; Chris is holding a smoking handgun*

Leon: You son of a *****... you killed her!

*Crescendo*
*"Capcom Presents" flashes on screen*
*Jump cut to Jake and Sherry in Simmons' office*

Jake: It was all a lie, Wesker wasn't really my father...
Simmons: Very sharp, my son!

*Simmons stabs Jake in the chest*

Sherry: NO!

*Jump cut to Chris in China; tears stream down his face as he holds Piers' corpse in one arm and Jill's in the other*

Chris: I can't keep running away... I've got to finish this once and for all.

*Chris and Leon put their guns together and shoot them at the screen*

Chris/Leon: JACKPOT!

*bass drops*
*wubwubwubwubwub*
*jump cut*
*Simmons rips off his mask revealing Spencer's face; Saddler enters stage right*

Saddler: The ritual must begin immediately!

*Chris and Leon enter*

Spencer: It appears we are too late.
Chris: Your plans are finished, Saddler!
Leon: Spencer... you're small time!

*jump cut*
*Helena kisses Leon deeply*

Helena: I'm not going there to die... I'm going to find out if I'm really alive.

*jump cut*
*Jake drives his motorcycle over Ustanak's face*
*wubwubwubwub*
*jump cut*
*Carla-JJ fires chain gun at Chris*
*jump cut*
*Leon puts gun to his head*

Leon: I- I can't live without you...

*cut to black*

Narrator: RESIDENT EVIL... 6.

*jump cut*
*Sherry looks startled inside lab*

Sherry: D- Dad...!?
---
"Gotta' go fast!" -- Commander Shepard, Resident Mario Versus XIII: Skyrim Sword 3D
#7YunFang1130Posted 6/27/2012 10:51:16 PM
I honestly think Capcom hasn't spoiled that much from RE6 with the exception of Jake revealed to be Wesker's son. The Ada/Carla spoiler hasn't been really introduced yet and the only reason why everyone knows about it is because of the leaked list from January. As for the trailers, I welcome spoilers lol! Whether there would be a lot shown or a little. I'll still buy the game regardless. I hope the next trailer will focus on the other two characters (Chris and Jake) stories instead of Leon's. No offense, but we've seen a lot from him and I'm sure the Leon fans don't want to be spoiled completely. Trailer for Chris and Piers please? LOL! :3

Oh, and my favorite trailer was from Captivate. All of them were fantastic, but there were a lot of "Oooo's" and "Ahhhh's" from this one. XD
#8ElusionM_08Posted 6/27/2012 10:57:34 PM
Well we know:

-what happens to Chris six months prior to the other events
-Jake is Albert Wesker's son
-Derek Simmons is just an NSA and not a bigshot
-Sherry works for Simmons
-Helena is blackmailed by Simmons
-Helena manipulates Leon
-There is Ada and Carla
-Ada is apparently being framed by Simmons

and more

So much of those could have been nice plot twists, but alas, we already know them before the game is even released
---
#9VolcanoBoulderPosted 6/27/2012 10:59:43 PM
I was going more for ridiculous humor than any sort of plausibility. ;)
---
#10ElusionM_08Posted 6/27/2012 11:17:48 PM(edited)
Oh no, I was talking to YunFang :)

(thats if you were talking to me lol)

*talkception*

Edit: Called her FunYang
---