C/D: You seen enough trailers but still spoil yourself...

#11VolcanoBoulderPosted 6/27/2012 11:05:00 PM
See, I totally assumed you were referring to Spencer and Saddler being the main villains of RE6 as a "brilliant plot twist." ;D
---
"Gotta' go fast!" -- Commander Shepard, Resident Mario Versus XIII: Skyrim Sword 3D
#12YunFang1130Posted 6/27/2012 11:24:40 PM
ElusionM_08 posted...
Well we know:

-what happens to Chris six months prior to the other events
-Jake is Albert Wesker's son
-Derek Simmons is just an NSA and not a bigshot
-Sherry works for Simmons
-Helena is blackmailed by Simmons
-Helena manipulates Leon
-There is Ada and Carla
-Ada is apparently being framed by Simmons

and more

So much of those could have been nice plot twists, but alas, we already know them before the game is even released

For Chris: True. But, I guess it was the only way they could show the fans why Chris is in the game. What we don't know is what happened after Chris had to kill his former comrades. Why was Piers searching for Chris for 6 months? Did they get separated after they escaped? and did they complete their mission in Europe after all?

For Jake: I agree. That could've been kept a secret.

For Helena: Manipulates Leon? What? I didn't know that. I'm not sensing anything bad from her.

These spoilers though probably don't compare to the "juicy" ones that are lying in wait. Oh, and I'm a girl by the way. =)
#13VolcanoBoulderPosted 6/27/2012 11:29:41 PM
I think "manipulate" may be a bit strong. She's clearly trying to use Leon for something, but probably with good intentions.
---
"Gotta' go fast!" -- Commander Shepard, Resident Mario Versus XIII: Skyrim Sword 3D
#14ElusionM_08Posted 6/27/2012 11:34:16 PM
YunFang1130 posted...

For Chris: True. But, I guess it was the only way they could show the fans why Chris is in the game.

No. Chris is always there to end bioterrorism. Besides, they already said that he is in China to rescue a United Nations VIP and to end the C-Virus outbreak, killing Carla is his PERSONAL side mission. They never had to reveal the side mission, but they did to attract more interest from the fans (and also be able to show the Chris Leon fight). In fact, if they had showed us Chris Leon fighting WITHOUT telling us why, it would have gathered more interest and speculation.

What we don't know is what happened after Chris had to kill his former comrades.

Actually we do. They clean up the mess and Chris is apparently admitted to the hospital (the Famitsu upcoming issue has an RE6 section with the cover page with Chris' photo and someone translated the hospital part). He cracks the floor with his head when he was hit by the mutated comrade, so of course such a hit hurt him.

However, he breaks out of the hospital (cause he's a badass lol) because he doesn't need/want the medical help and instead finds a place to stay and drinks his sarrows down at the nearby bar. He goes missing for 6 months, breaking all contact with BSAA.

Why was Piers searching for Chris for 6 months? Did they get separated after they escaped? and did they complete their mission in Europe after all?

Piers tells Chris why he searched for him. Because another outbreak has taken place and the BSAA needs Chris. Also, Piers is the one who motivates Chris to return because their comrades deaths were not to be wasted.

For Helena: Manipulates Leon? What? I didn't know that. I'm not sensing anything bad from her.

Capcom has confirmed Leon will be naive and easily manipulated once again, and that Helena will manipulate him (E3 interviews and demos). It is also evident from the trailers and Leon's opening, that she will use him to get her work done to try and save her sister Debra, under Simmons blackmailing. Apparently, she also spread the C Virus in the university and the city : "I...I did this".

These spoilers though probably don't compare to the "juicy" ones that are lying in wait. Oh, and I'm a girl by the way. =)

Yeah, I figured and edited my post to a "her" before you I read this:) It's rare seeing girls game let alone be on a gaming forum, my apologies :)
---
Chris and Leon Bromance - October 2nd 2012
#15ElusionM_08Posted 6/27/2012 11:36:20 PM
VolcanoBoulder posted...
I think "manipulate" may be a bit strong. She's clearly trying to use Leon for something, but probably with good intentions.

The Capcom dev at E3 interviews confirmed she will manipulate him for her work (obviously to save her sister Debra). :)

But apparently Debra doesn't live, because Helena is calling Simmons out at one point ("YOU LIAR! -E3 trailer).
---
#16Turo602Posted 6/27/2012 11:45:11 PM
Well, Helena is doing things against her will. Simmons has her sister, so I'm sure she'd do anything for her. Even if it means back stabbing Leon. BARRY 2.0 B*tches!

Also, anyone else think it'll be cool for Leon to join the BSAA at the end of the game? It would be an easy way for Chris and Leon to appear in games together in the future.
#17ElusionM_08Posted 6/27/2012 11:47:57 PM
Turo602 posted...

Also, anyone else think it'll be cool for Leon to join the BSAA at the end of the game? It would be an easy way for Chris and Leon to appear in games together in the future.

Not only that, but Leon can possibly get his name cleared since the BSAA co-operates with the United Nations. He can be cleared and patched in as a BSAA soldier.

It'll be cool, he'll finally be on the front lines as well, and Chris/Leon can appear together in more games like you said (they can make unnumbered REs where BSAA missions are explored).
---
#18YunFang1130Posted 6/28/2012 12:08:38 AM
ElusionM_08 posted...

No. Chris is always there to end bioterrorism. Besides, they already said that he is in China to rescue a United Nations VIP and to end the C-Virus outbreak, killing Carla is his PERSONAL side mission. They never had to reveal the side mission, but they did to attract more interest from the fans (and also be able to show the Chris Leon fight). In fact, if they had showed us Chris Leon fighting WITHOUT telling us why, it would have gathered more interest and speculation.

Geez how many UN VIP's does he have to rescue? Wasn't that his mission too in Europe? You're right though.. I guess it would've been better to conceal some of the good stuff. But, with trailers though.. you have to let a little information leak about the villains. :)

Actually we do. They clean up the mess and Chris is apparently admitted to the hospital (the Famitsu upcoming issue has an RE6 section with the cover page with Chris' photo and someone translated the hospital part). He cracks the floor with his head when he was hit by the mutated comrade, so of course such a hit hurt him.

However, he breaks out of the hospital (cause he's a badass lol) because he doesn't need/want the medical help and instead finds a place to stay and drinks his sorrows down at the nearby bar. He goes missing for 6 months, breaking all contact with BSAA.

What?!!!!! I didn't know that either. =( So, the upcoming issue should be about Chris then. I want to see new screenshots or more footage of this part please!

Yeah, I figured and edited my post to a "her" before you I read this:) It's rare seeing girls game let alone be on a gaming forum, my apologies :)

No worries. =) And thanks for letting me know about this. I didn't know someone translated the Famitsu scan and I guess Leon is going to be manipulated again lol! But, I think it'll be during the first half of his story. I have a feeling that once Helena finds her sister (who I'm guessing won't survive), she'll help Leon.
#19xKazeruxPosted 6/28/2012 12:23:24 AM
VolcanoBoulder posted...
ElusionM_08 posted...
But of course, doesn't mean all is unveiled. But watch the next trailer (or TGS trailer) give away the man behind it all, which Ada/Carla dies, and also the last battle.

*Music ramps up quickly*
*Trailer fades in on Ada sprawled across the floor with a large hole in her head; Chris is holding a smoking handgun*

Leon: You son of a *****... you killed her!

*Crescendo*
*"Capcom Presents" flashes on screen*
*Jump cut to Jake and Sherry in Simmons' office*

Jake: It was all a lie, Wesker wasn't really my father...
Simmons: Very sharp, my son!

*Simmons stabs Jake in the chest*

Sherry: NO!

*Jump cut to Chris in China; tears stream down his face as he holds Piers' corpse in one arm and Jill's in the other*

Chris: I can't keep running away... I've got to finish this once and for all.

*Chris and Leon put their guns together and shoot them at the screen*

Chris/Leon: JACKPOT!

*bass drops*
*wubwubwubwubwub*
*jump cut*
*Simmons rips off his mask revealing Spencer's face; Saddler enters stage right*

Saddler: The ritual must begin immediately!

*Chris and Leon enter*

Spencer: It appears we are too late.
Chris: Your plans are finished, Saddler!
Leon: Spencer... you're small time!

*jump cut*
*Helena kisses Leon deeply*

Helena: I'm not going there to die... I'm going to find out if I'm really alive.

*jump cut*
*Jake drives his motorcycle over Ustanak's face*
*wubwubwubwub*
*jump cut*
*Carla-JJ fires chain gun at Chris*
*jump cut*
*Leon puts gun to his head*

Leon: I- I can't live without you...

*cut to black*

Narrator: RESIDENT EVIL... 6.

*jump cut*
*Sherry looks startled inside lab*

Sherry: D- Dad...!?

Oh man, that gave me a much needed laugh.
---
PSN: KazimusPrime
XBL: xKazerux (Gold expired :(..)